In Watchtower World---What Do You Think The Society Thinks of JWD???

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Big Tex, tell Ted J. I said hi!

Oh, that reminds me, Uncle Ted said you left your socks on the dresser again.

• minimus
    minimus

I know. I keep getting them mixed in with your thong.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

At least I don't leave hair in the shower

• blondie
    blondie

In general, I don't think they worry too much. They worry a little more about higher profile ex-JWs who write books that make an impact on the general population. That is why they concentrate so much on the media being a culprit and then try to back pedal that not everything in the media is false, just anything bad about the WTS.

I think they tried to bring down Kent's posting of the elder's manual and failed. They have intimidated a few JWs on the edge with websites because these people aren't ready yet to be DF'd or considered DA'd. I can think of one site like that with a lot of BOE letters.

But I might be wrong. It could be the WTS is trying to track me down. I doubt it but I'm prepared.

Blondie

• minimus
    minimus

MOST WANTED LIST---BLONDIE!...Dead or Alive!!!

• kls
    kls

Blondie they would have to be totally out of their fricking minds to go up against you and i think they know that but it would be fun to see a JW walk away with their head up their ass,,,,,LOL

• M.J.
    M.J.

Heard lots of talk this past 1 day convention against the internet. They specifically mentioned "chat rooms" as being a big danger. Wonder if this is what they meant.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    I'm quite sure they know about JWD and Freeminds. They say so in effect everytime they admonish their congregations to stay away from the internet and "apostate thinking."

Wait. Doesn't the Crotch-tower Society have a website of its own. I don't even know how ironic that is. Oh, and there's a dating website for JW's too, right??!?

laters

kaykay_mp

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

xjw-b12:

You mentioned some posters here as members of the service dept. You mentioned a few others as possible members. Please provide some proof.

afin

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Circuit convention said that JW dating sites are NOT OK!

"You never know what the person is!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit