In Watchtower World---What Do You Think The Society Thinks of JWD???

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Do you think they "know" us? Do you think the Service Department looks here to find out how to write the next Watchtower???

• kls
    kls

I hope they think of us when they wake up and they have nightmares of us when they sleep. I hope they see JWD and cringe at the thought of us unveiling their hidden secrets and lies. I am sure the Service Dep steps up their writings on Apostates and the Internet and how to cover their asses.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I'm quite sure they know about JWD and Freeminds. They say so in effect everytime they admonish their congregations to stay away from the internet and "apostate thinking."

• Corvin
    Corvin

Someone somewhere at Brooklyn Bethel is nervous and wringing their hands, I can believe that for sure. However, most others are smug and arrogantly confident that this is all part of Satan's plan to stumble the sheep, and they neither fear nor do they take the time to read any of these posts and happily close their eyes to any knowledge or information dissiminated by non-Society sources. Sickening.

Corvin

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Some of the Service Department are actually members here. Sweet Sally / Northern Girl, Aikon, Swordof Jah, and suspected but not proven Caspian and ScoobySnax.

However unfortunately, none of the Writing Department visits here. If they did they would not keep writing the uninteresting, bromidic, characterless, colorless, commonplace, dull, humdrum, insipid, irksome, lifeless, monotonous, repetitious, routine, spiritless, stale, stereotyped, stodgy, stuffy, stupid, tedious, tiresome, unexciting, unvaried, wearisome, tripe they publish.

• Simon
    Simon

I hope they hate us

Actually, at the last assembly in Manchester they mentioned web sites with names designed to mislead people. I would have been really chuffed if we'd got a mention - I'd have jumped up and shouted "it's ME !!" LOL (except I couldn't have 'cause I didn't go, just heard a report)

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Some of the Service Department are actually members here. Sweet Sally / Northern Girl, Aikon, Swordof Jah, and suspected but not proven Caspian and ScoobySnax.

And of course Minimus still types up all of our answers to his questions and includes them in his monthly report to the Service Dept.

• FairMind
    FairMind

A recurring thought is that they might, just might.... be trying to identify those of us who post here and are still JWs and actively associating with our respective congregations. Our related experiences within the organization have similarities but each is uniquely our own. Sharing several different experiences might provide enough details for a 'spiritual-detective" to compile stealth-apostate suspect lists that would be sent to the BOEs in the suspect's congregations. Am I paranoid? Yes, I've been trained well!

FM.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    And of course Minimus still types up all of our answers to his questions and includes them in his monthly report to the Service Dept.

LOL I alway wondered what all those questions were for!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Judging by the comments made in the talks at the latest DC, they are frustrated by the fact that we all use anonymous pseudonyms. I recall a speaker smugly saying that apostates hide behind such things.

They sure love control and we have taken it away from them. This is what they hate about us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit