The damn Egyptians liked way older women

by gumby 67 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    A Glasgow kiss?
    (AKA headbutt!)

LT, hmmmm, it would just serve him right, eh? Are you saying Himself really doesn't deserve any better treatment than that?

• gumby
    gumby

RunningMan....intresting. The Hebrews/Jews were quite the humble bunch weren't they? Look as you will in secular history, archeology, etc, and you'll find a different story concerning the jews than the arrogant jewish dreamers who penned much of the O.T.

Gumby

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I only read the first page of this thread, please forgive me if I am being redundant, but here goes:

Maybe some wise men know that with age and years of practice comes experience and exerience is nothing to shrug off. Some guys get kind of tired of air headed giggling girls who have no clue what a Beatle is and whose main concerns are the tanning beds and their new manicures.

I work with lots of college girls and a few older women. I find the older women far more interesting to speak with and to look at. Yes, the young girls may be lovely,but the older women glow with life's experience and wisdom and unselfish love.

Burt Reynolds always spoke out about older women. He said he found them far more attractive and interesting. I lose respect for men over 25 who make complete a$$e$ out of themselves over girls. The older the man, the bigger the a$$hole factor.

• gumby
    gumby

Flyin.....you have a sore spot for the subject of men liking younger women I take it?

I work with lots of college girls and a few older women. I find the older women far more interesting to speak with and to look at. Yes, the young girls may be lovely,but the older women glow with life's experience and wisdom and unselfish love.

I agree with you in this. It's pretty damn hard to carry on a meaningful conversation with many (though not all )younger women. As I've said before....for men, it's usually a sex thing only as far as younger women go. I wonder how old Bathsheeba was eh?

Hugs,

Gumby

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Burt Reynolds always spoke out about older women. He said he found them far more attractive and interesting. I lose respect for men over 25 who make complete a$$e$ out of themselves over girls. The older the man, the bigger the a$$hole factor.

I wholeheartedly agree too.

M'

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

My thought is that it had little to do with age, as much as it had to do with control and power--especially over the women belonging to other men of position.

/<

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    My thought is that it had little to do with age, as much as it had to do with control and power--especially over the women belonging to other men of position.

Supposedly Sarah was also very beautiful even at an older age. Have you ever seen photos of Yvonne De Carlo who played Lilly Munster when she was in her golden years? The woman was gorgeous. Then there is Sophia Loren.

Flyin.....you have a sore spot for the subject of men liking younger women I take it? .... As I've said before....for men, it's usually a sex thing only as far as younger women go. I wonder how old Bathsheeba was eh?

Hugs,

Gumby

Well, Gum-gums, it depends on the age of the man and the woman. I was referring mostly to girls in your other thread and on this one. I made a very good comment, I believe it was the last comment on your other thread that you didn't respond to. I quoted you and showed you how you said in your own words that it's about power when older guys and men chase teenagers. If a guy happens to meet a woman, and I mean fully grown and mature woman,even if she is younger than him and he genuinely falls for her that's fine. It's the men who do not want to date women their ages and so they chase kids that bother me. I have personal experience of being young and dealing with guys who were old enough to know better than to be chasing kids. The older I get the more I understand how inappropriate it is. If a man wants to date an older woman, even much older, it's not necessarily gross. Aren't we all headed for those golden years eventually?

I wonder how old Bathsheeba was eh?

Eh, she was old enough to be married, not a kid.

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

Hope I am not jumping in too late but the egyptian monarchy really did like older men and women. Nefertiti and Sarah almost tie in being 60+ and suppossedly eternally beautiful.

Most of the pantings and statues render the elderly kings and queens in the apex of physical health and beauty. So you can look at it two ways. Either the egpytian royalty really was some type of offspring of the gods that never aged until they died, or they took advantage of their make up, ward robe , and astisan popaganda engines knowing the commoner would never get close enought to see them in person at what ever festival they presided over every year or so.

It would seem fitting that a god man would only deserve a godess love interest. So it almost necessitates the hebrew matriarchs be just as sublime.

• gumby
    gumby

Flying...I didn't dodge your post....I simply didn't understand it. Here's what I said....maybe you can show me where I went wrong.

......but I still think the majority of men who go for the youngens, is because they are naive and innocent and these men do not feel intimidated by them and want someone who isn't experienced. It's mostly a sex thing.

Then you said,

Equals this:

Having been a teen who was victimized by some older guys, I know they like the power/ego trip involved in such a lopsided relationship.

It's not simply about sex, or these guys would not seek out girls. They would seek out women. Of course sex is involved.

But hey, sex is usually involved in rape and in serial murders, too. You said it in your own words:

because they are naive and innocent
    and these men do not feel intimidated by them and want someone who isn't experienced.

What's the confusion?

Gumby

• shotgun
    shotgun

Maybe the confusion is because the thread was mainly about the absurdity of a Pharoah who could have numerous or any women he desired but instead wanted a 75 year old who lived a harsh existence and would most likely show it. He sees Abraham and Sarah playing hopscotch outside and decides he must have her to which Abraham who fearlessly defended his dumb ass nephew Lot lets the Pharoah have her. Then when she is somewhere in her ninties the next Pharoah decides she too is a hottie and figures what was good enough for my daddy is good enough for me and once again both Sarah and Abraham go fot it.

In general when I see a young woman with a very old man I'm skeptical of both of them.

Doh..damn you XQTP and your logical reasoning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit