The damn Egyptians liked way older women

by gumby 67 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Alternatively, he was ahead of his time and realised that age meant little.

Clever those ancient Egyptians!!!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    my grandma is in her late 80s, grandad 92... they still take a "nap" every afternoon where no one is allowed to come visit for that hour

Eww!! LOL!!

• gumby
    gumby
    Alternatively, he was ahead of his time and realised that age meant little.

Cmon Rossmeister, you need more coffee, yer slackin!

BTW.....I'll send you a PM this evening. Now I'm off to work in 60 MPH winds here in Northern California. Kinda freaky!

Gumby

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

The story gets even better. Years later, the same thing happens again, with Abimilech and Sarah. Only this time, Sarah is 90 and pregnant.

But, it gets even better. Eight chapters later, it happens again - same story, same plan by Abraham: ?And Abraham said of Sarah his wife, ?She is my sister.? And Abim'elech king of Gerar sent and took Sarah.? - Genesis 20:2

Now, this is getting a little ridiculous. By this time, Sarah is 90 years old. Not only is she old, but no one has any illusions about her allure. These words were spoken prior to the fling with Abimelech:

?Now Abraham and Sarah were old, advanced in age; it had ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women. So Sarah laughed to herself, saying, ?After I have grown old, and my husband is old, shall I have pleasure??" - Genesis 18:11,12

Apparently, she still had a fair bit of pleasure coming.

But, let?s bring this back to reality. The Pharaoh story, with Sarah at 65 years of age, was a little hard to swallow, but this is ridiculous.

On the other hand, maybe these early kings, with harems full of beautiful young girls, both had a kinky thing for old women. Could this be where we get the modern expression ?Abimilech-bait??

That was a section from my book.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Runningman:

?Abimilech-bait??

I'm getting confused, now. Is that reverse "jailbait"?

• shotgun
    shotgun

Gumby the Egyptians had a thing for Mummies not Daddies.

Abraham for being fierce at times... willing to cut his sons throat, took on maruading bands to save his no good nephew Lot was sure willing to give up poor old Sarah without a fight...more than once.

• Preston
    Preston

Age is I think one element in being attracted to someone. Pharaoh may have discerned other qualities in Sarai that he thought were hot. Even though I think most youngers guys won't admit it, there are women who "are of a certain" age who are very attractive. Even Judi Dench, Catherine Deneuve and Sophia Loren are still good looking for their age...

• kls
    kls

they still go at it 2 times a week...Damn tell me what she's taken and pass it on.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Hmmm...maybe the Pharaoh that had the hots for Sarai was Pepy II:

Pepi II. According to tradition, lived to the age of 100 years and ruled for 96 of them. His elder brother, the pharaoh Merenra, reigned for only a few years and when he suddenly died, Pepi became king while still a child.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    they still go at it 2 times a week...Damn tell me what she's taken and pass it on.

No kidding they are getting it more than me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit