The damn Egyptians liked way older women

by gumby 67 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby

Buncha damn dirty old men I tell ya!
    That's right.....Pharaoh liked 70 year old women and so did his buddies ( princes)

Gen. Chap.12 tells us when Abraham entered egypt, the Egyptians beheld the woman( Sarah ), was "very fair". The princes also of Pharaoh saw her, and commended her before Pharaoh. Then, the horny ol' bastard Pharoah himself takes her into his own palace and gives Abraham sheep, and oxen, and he asses, and menservants, and maidservants, and she asses, and camels for the 70 year old.

However.....Jehovah kicks Pharaoah's arse for messin with Abrahams babe......even though Pharaoh saw Sarah as fair game since she and her rightous head of the house husband lied to Pharaoh and said she was really Abrahams sister acting as if she were a single babe.

Does anyone other than me think it strange for this many men thinking Sarah, a 70 year old, had a nice butt?

Gumby

• simplesally
    simplesally

I hope I have a nice butt at 70............

• Tim Horton
    Tim Horton

They were way ahead in the sexual revolution department, firing their first shots with these...

Gumball women look the same in the dark...

• under74
    under74

maybe they went by dog years.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Lauren Hutton is over 60 and damn hot still.

under74, what's your excuse? can't be dog years.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

uh.. my grandma is in her late 80s, grandad 92... they still take a "nap" every afternoon where no one is allowed to come visit for that hour.. she told my mom they still go at it 2 times a week...she's a plump happy looking lady and he's a very very happy old man. not just young people like the mattress dance.

i'd rather hear about men liking older women than a 40 yr old man getting it from a 17 yr old girl.

if your honest..what makes a woman beautiful to a man? eyes, a smile,someone who makes you feel good, ......ack......who am i kiddin... what is it that the fella said on american wedding when he did grandma? "hey dude.p***y is p****y"

this society we live in worships youth, if you're man enough to rise above that mind control you get from tv and magazines no telling how you could enrich your life. .

plus i havent had any in 3 yrs.. some days it seems like i'll be 70 before i get it again lmao

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Yes I'm sure Sarah had a nice she ass

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

They sure had a great tan, with no lines

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Sarah has two (chapters 12; 20) out the three Genesis versions of the same story; the third one being told of a much younger woman (Rebeccah, chapter 26).

Bottom line (if I dare say): the story is very likely that of a young woman, to which the feature of age was later added as a further "miraculous" element (as it was to the sterility narratives, which also work with young women).

• gumby
    gumby

Come on Nark......you know Jehovah wouldn't allow the original story to be altered.

As for you women who are tryin to justify Pharoah havin the hots for older women.....if he was 60 or 70, it wouldn't seem so weird, but I have a feeling he was much younger trhan that. Besides, can imagine all the babes he coulda picked from living in Egypt and being the pharoah? He was like bein one of the "Beatles" of his day.

My guess is Sarah had a nice boob job and the egyptians hadn't heard about boob jobs before....so she looked reeeeeeeeal nice!

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit