Kingdom Hall for sale - the pictures

by observador 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• franklin J
    franklin J

KNOCK IT DOWN ! KNOCK IT DOWN !

What an ugly piece of architecture. Definitely has bad karma.

Considering that Kingdom Halls are considered houses of worship; most zoning will allow them in any neighborhood. Unless it is in a specific zoning district ( such as commercial or professional district) additional usages for professional space; commmercial space; offices; etc will most likely be prohibited in any residential neighborhood. It will probably sell for the value of the land and torn down.

• Voyager
    Voyager

Here is another one: It cut and pasted twice for some reason.--Sorry!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witness

4,286 SF For Sale. Property is currently a fully operational church.
    222 White Street

Moncks Corner, SC

Click images to view larger size.
    Area:Office
    North Area
    The property is a fully operational church. All of the FF&E convey. Approximate seating is 200. There is plenty of paved parkin galong with attached and detached storage.
    Lot Size (acres):0.90
    Building Sqft:4286
    For Sale:Yes
    Sale Price:$238,000
    For Lease:No
    Johnny Bevon
    Additional Information
    Area Information / Stats:The property is just off Main Street, downtown Moncks Corner. The current trend in Moncks Corner and Berkeley County is growth in commercial & residential properties. This trend is expected to continue into the forseeable future.
    Availability Date:Immediately
    Building Description:The building was completely renovated in 1995, including a new roof (trusses, etc.), new wiring, plumbing and HVAC units. Overall the building has been maintained very well both inside and out.
    Floors:One
    Location Convenient To:Downtown Moncks Corner
    Municipality:Moncks Corner
    Restrooms:Three
    Sewer:Public
    Tax Map Number:142-11-01-014
    Year Built:1975

Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witness

4,286 SF For Sale. Property is currently a fully operational church.
    222 White Street

Moncks Corner, SC

Click images to view larger size.
    Area:Office
    North Area
    The property is a fully operational church. All of the FF&E convey. Approximate seating is 200. There is plenty of paved parkin galong with attached and detached storage.
    Lot Size (acres):0.90
    Building Sqft:4286
    For Sale:Yes
    Sale Price:$238,000
    For Lease:No
    Johnny Bevon
    Additional Information
    Area Information / Stats:The property is just off Main Street, downtown Moncks Corner. The current trend in Moncks Corner and Berkeley County is growth in commercial & residential properties. This trend is expected to continue into the forseeable future.
    Availability Date:Immediately
    Building Description:The building was completely renovated in 1995, including a new roof (trusses, etc.), new wiring, plumbing and HVAC units. Overall the building has been maintained very well both inside and out.
    Floors:One
    Location Convenient To:Downtown Moncks Corner
    Municipality:Moncks Corner
    Restrooms:Three
    Sewer:Public
    Tax Map Number:142-11-01-014
    Year Built:

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Ok-- we can buy 2 of em..... whaddaya think... a chain of honkey-tonk, redneck, apostate-reading-room strip clubs.... bwwwaaaahahhhhhhhhaaaaahaa!

Hill ( investors needed NOW class)

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Did anyone notice that the Moncks Corner, SC unit was built in 1975 ?

Hill

• observador
    observador
    It will probably sell for the value of the land and torn down.

I think so too. Think about this: if the building is musty and has, say, electrical problems, who is going to buy and occupy it "as is". It would require a lot of work. Besides, not so many businesses could move in without major modifications in the building.

To me, a KH for sale is a big deal. I never thought that a KH would be built and, when it appreciated enough, they would simply sell it and rebuild somewhere else...

Could it be a combination of factors such as appreciation of the land + dwindling attendance?

Blondie, could detective work.

Voyager, thanks for pointing out one more.

Observador.

• observador
    observador
    Did anyone notice that the Moncks Corner, SC unit was built in 1975 ?

I noticed that too.

Blondie, I meant to say "good" detective work.

• Chloe
    Chloe

There was a Kingdom Hall here in Grand Junction that was sold and used as a VFW (Veterans of Foreign Wars) hall for years. Thought that was pretty ironic.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

My KH had their yearly gettogethers at VFW halls!

Are we not supporting warmongers, by giving them our business?

Hypocrisy!

• Kaput
    Kaput

The WBTS could care who buys it....a buck's a buck.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

It's about the real estate

The fact the sign says 3.2 acres in bold, and in brackets (building included) pretty well sums it up. I'd bet dimes to dounts the buyer will tear it down and the pedofiles and con artists will have to find another windowless cave to cower in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit