What's with 16 year old girls and male singers?

by gumby 42 Replies latest social entertainment

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I dunno flyin'meister.....I think they like their bods.

That's a given. But there is more to it than that, because plenty of women in their 20s & 30s have bodies just as nice as a teenager and can look just as young in the face. Having been a teen who was victimized by some older guys, I know they like the power/ego trip involved in such a lopsided relationship. If it was simply the killer bod they were going after, they'd probably not risk getting in trouble with a teenager and stick with women their own ages.

I just did some checking. Sandra Dee was only 16 when she and Bobby Darin wed. He was 8 years her senior. The divorced in1967.

• gumby
    gumby

So......Bobby Darin WAS a bastard eh? I'm still gonna kick his arse!

I suppose you may be correct in some cases about the ego thing......but I still think the majority of men who go for the youngens, is because they are naive and innocent and these men do not feel intimidated by them and want someone who isn't experienced. It's mostly a sex thing.

Your right about the bodies too, some older women have knockout bodies.....hubba hubba!!!!

Gumby

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Gumby, this:

......but I still think the majority of men who go for the youngens, is because they are naive and innocent and these men do not feel intimidated by them and want someone who isn't experienced. It's mostly a sex thing.

equals this:

Having been a teen who was victimized by some older guys, I know they like the power/ego trip involved in such a lopsided relationship.
    It's not simply about sex, or these guys would not seek out girls. They would seek out women. Of course sex is involved. But hey, sex is usually involved in rape and in serial murders, too. You said it in your own words:
    because they are naive and innocent and these men do not feel intimidated by them and want someone who isn't experienced.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit