Howard Stern set free...

by Confucious 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Confucious
    Confucious

FMZ,

Thanks for comming to the rescue...

Ok... Heathen.

And respectfully... this is a good debate. A good "talking contest."

I know Howard Stern doesn't know who I am.

But I do know, he's pretty straight up.

And I like that.

You know (and this is all hearsay). When Dan Rather was attacked - thus the imfamous song "What's the Frequency Kenneth" from REM.

But when Dan Rather was attacked. There was a rumor that it was from a jealous husband.

Now, I REALLY like Dan Rather.

But it IS refreshing when you see someone in radio or TV that just tells it like it is.

I mean, it's part of Dan Rather's job to be Politially Correct.

And I respect him greatly for that. Becaue that's his thing.

But how refreshing is it when you have someone like Howard Stern that isn't afraid to say shit.

• FMZ
    FMZ

I just noticed how inflammatory my post must have seemed... Sorry Ona! lol

FMZ

• heathen
    heathen

LMAO@ona

I never said stern wasn't entitled to his opinion . I don't like Rush Limbaugh either . I simply said the guy aint funny ....... Andrew Dice Clay pretty much said the same thing . He has done nothing but showcase trash on the radio , true the interviews can be interesting but it always regresses into some retarded mindless dribble that if I had friends like that I don't think it would last very long .........

Just glad you aren't hearing voices in your head telling you stern is the messiah .............. LOL

• DIM
    DIM

C'mon, Howard Stern is great....lighten up. Sometimes he is over the top, but he is alway interesting and demands attention

• heathen
    heathen

Let me put it to you this way ----- Jerry Springer was voted the worse show on TV and I think it's hysterical but I would have to say the Howard Stern show is the worse show on cable and radio..... Too bad the hysterics just aint there. I also like the man show on comedy central , just to show you what I think works for me ........

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

Howard Rocks! Not everyone appreciates his style of humor (which is heavily dependent on IRONY), but that's OK, too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit