TRULY HORRIFYING!!!

by Terry 28 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic
    The last time I looked at my checkbook

Last time I worked out my personal expenditure on IT and this was close behind my personal annual spend on beer!!!

• Lostreality
    Lostreality
    Do it today; tomorrow may not come.

Blondie...I tryed that. I hit on my girlfriends mom, quit my job, b!tch smacked my dad, and ran over 2 people people just for the hell of it.

Then I woke up the NEXT DAY....didnt go to well.

What the bumper stickers DONT say is what to do, the day AFTER the day you live like theres no tomorrow.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Blondie......... I had an elder whisper in my ear, "hello" .......... I was sitting in the back of the hall and he was just saying hi cuz I had snuck in late. I screamed right during the public talk.

Later, actually days later he called and apologized profusely. He had truly been a shepherd to me. He said he never should have done that knowing my past. He said part of the reason I have that "startle" effect has to do with a post traumatic syndrom.......from being abused. He said that when someone hits you or starts yelling at you for no reason, you try to learn to be "aware" all the time and when you are caught off guard you really are scared to death of what's coming at you.

How do you feel about that?

• ballistic
    ballistic
    ......... I had an elder whisper in my ear, "hello" .......... I was sitting in the back of the hall and he was just saying hi cuz I had snuck in late. I screamed right during the public talk

I can just see it now. You sit down in your seat abit late, catch your breath and start to pay attention to the first few sentences.

The camera pans out.

Hannibal Lecter leans slowly over your shoulder without you noticing... tha tha tha tha tha tha

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

I was 7 years old and was thinking at something that happenend on the beach that could have been dangerous. I walked into the room and my mother screamd :watch-out.

I was scared as hell, jumped and landed on something my babybrother had just spit out.

After my mother explained for what I had to watch out, we coul'nt stop laughing for a while. It was just crazy.

• Mary
    Mary

Summertime, when I went to the assembly.

• ballistic
    ballistic
    I was scared as hell, jumped and landed on something my babybrother had just spit out.

Wow, shame you didn't get that on video camera!!!

• D.O.X.
    D.O.X.

SimpleSally said-

"Later, actually days later he called and apologized profusely. He had truly been a shepherd to me. He said he never should have done that knowing my past. He said part of the reason I have that "startle" effect has to do with a post traumatic syndrom.......from being abused. He said that when someone hits you or starts yelling at you for no reason, you try to learn to be "aware" all the time and when you are caught off guard you really are scared to death of what's coming at you. "

How do you feel about that?

I used to date a guy who I swear had that "startle" effect. I could go to his house, and he be sound asleep, but as soon as I stepped foot into his room, no matter how soundless I was, he was startled awake, with fear in his eyes. I was quiet entering house, as well, because he lived with his elderly grandmother. I told him more or less, that I KNEW something happened to him when he was younger, but he would just say he didn't want to talk about it. He also seemed to hate his mother, he only talked about her with anger. It was kind of scary to see him respond like that.

• blondie
    blondie

Simplesally, with my abuse background, if he had done that, he found have found himself in the aisle with my foot on his neck. I always warn people not to sneak up on me, it can be dangerous for them.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit