TRULY HORRIFYING!!!

by Terry 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

When is the last time you had the Jeezus scared out of you?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Junior year of HS when I woke up in a hospital room with a skull fracture .

• Preston
    Preston

My husband and I were house-sitting for his mom and in the middle of the night I woke up to my husband speaking german. My husband never learned german.....

• blondie
    blondie

I have almost died 3 times. The first time was horrifying, the last 2 not so bad since it was familiar. No white lights or angels though. Life is fragile and many circumstances come up you can't plan for.

Do it today; tomorrow may not come.

Blondie

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Just yesterday when Craig walked around the corner and I didn't know he was there! Scared the bejesus outa me I tell ya! He's so big and hairy too!

Kate (of the I'll have nightmares class tonight for sure class)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

That lifesized, animated, singing skeleton at Wal-mart. It terrified me. That was a few weeks ago.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

It was when I had my speakers turned all the way up and forgot they were set so loud and I was reading Gumby's joke thread about trying to see what was supposedly different in the two pictures. The demon face and the sounds made me scream.

It was my own fault, it was just so loud and then the demon face appeared sort of 3-D too.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Last week, late at night in a rough area of Toronto, I was walking towards my car to head home when I heard two loud shots so close I thought they nearly grazed me. Turned out to be a wreck on wheels just two parking spots down backfiring!

Stinky Pants,

Thats terrible! I hope you made a full recovery since then.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Preston:

::My husband and I were house-sitting for his mom and in the middle of the night I woke up to my husband speaking german. My husband never learned german.....

Husband? German? Can you explain?

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Blondie:

:: I have almost died 3 times. The first time was horrifying, the last 2 not so bad since it was familiar.

OMG - the last two weren't so bad? Nothing like experience to get you through.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit