TRULY HORRIFYING!!!

by Terry 28 Replies latest jw friends

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Blondie and Stinky...how awful...can you tell us what happened? I'm so glad you're both still with us.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I was down in my basement last night and had a moment where I couldn't get over my fear of the dark. Yuck.

CZAR

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

While i was 2 days out recuperating from the total proctocolectomy 'illeostomy surgical takedown'.

The IV jugular stick line in my neck pulled out.I was a bit scared i would get an air embolism and die.

If i died i would cease from my cultbusting and that was my fear.

• gumby
    gumby

I dreamed my sidekick Pokey became a crack whore and sold everything we owned for drugs, then he got aids, then I got it, then I died and went to heaven only to find out JCanon really was Jesus after all !

Actually, it was a couple of years ago when I got slammed into by a Seadoo and was flown by helicopter to ICU. I thought I was finally gonna meet Jehovah

Gumby

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Oompa Loompas have always freaked me out! I hate the green-haired orange-faced freaks!

• simplesally
    simplesally

I was getting out of my car last week and someone had approached my car door without me hearing and then said, "hello" Boy did I let out a big scream!

That kind of stuff happens quite often to me....... It seems I get absorbed in what I am thinking or doing and people get in my personal space without me hearing them.......when they speak and they are that close to me, I am so scared...especially since I allowed someone to get that close without hearing them!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I was getting out of my car last week and someone had approached my car door without me hearing and then said, "hello" Boy did I let out a big scream!

I once had someone do that do me while I was at a drive-through ATM. The guy walked right up to my passenger-side door and knocked on the window to ask for directions. At first I thought the guy was going to rob me. I don't know what the man was thinking as anyone knows that it is a bad idea to approach someone like that while they are at an ATM.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    It seems I get absorbed in what I am thinking or doing and people get in my personal space without me hearing them.......when they speak and they are that close to me, I am so scared...especially since I allowed someone to get that close without hearing them!

That happens to me too, only ALL the time. Dave will come home early, and I didn't hear him because I was in a different part of the house, and then there he is! I usually scream.

Last week, I was at the Emergency room at the hospital with my mother, in the middle of the night. When I left it was about 1:30 AM, and my car was not too far from the door.............I planned it that way, knowing me. When I unlocked the car, my heart started racing, and I was seeing things in the shadows (nothing there) and I worried I couldn't get into the car fast enough. Then I was in, locked the doors and started imagining someone laying on the floor in the backseat, so I had to look. I don't know what I would have done if there had been someone there.................probably had a heart attack. But that's me. Is that paranoia or just fear of the dark.................I have that too.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

I have the B-Jeezus scared out of me frequently...every time I turn around to find that my 3-year old has gotten into something dangerous that I have made sure was safely out of her reach. She's very resourceful and, it would seem, nothing is beyond her grasp. Fortunately nothing bad has ever come of it, but I am constantly re-childproofing our home to minimize risk.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

The last time I looked at my checkbook.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit