My cat Kato... is hurt?

by Jim_TX 14 Replies latest social humour

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

My cat Kato... is part siamese. He is usually a clown... and attacks me in the morning as I walk down the hall to the shower. Silly cat.

Well... some weekends, I leave him at home alone - while I go visit my aunt for a day and a half. I usually come in Sunday afternoon, greet him, and then let him outside for some 'play time'.

There have been a few occassions where... pissed... he runs out - and I don't see him until the next morning.

Today, I let him out - after greeting him, and he went out and disappeared - looking to have some fun and sun.

This evening, I opened the door - and turned on the porch light. I can usually hear his 'bell' on his collar when he comes up the steps onto the porch, wanting to be let in.

Well... I heard a bell... but it was the neighbors' cat - also wanting in. But... there was Kato lying on the porch. I told the neighbors' cat to go away - which she did, and Kato just lay there.

I called him... and he finally - reluctantly, struggled to his feet... and limped through the opened screen door, into the living room.

OH MY GOSH!!! I was thinking... Kato got hurt!!!

He had laid down inside - on the living room carpet... and so I shut the screen door and immediately went to him - expecting to see a half-mangled front foot - or something.

Well... I knelt down, and gently picked up his foot... which was through his collar - causing him to limp.

I removed his foot - he got up 'healed' *mental a preacher yelling 'You ARE HEALED!'* - and walked over to his food dish to eat.

*Whew*

Always the clown.

I have tightened his collar... again. Someone in the neighborhood... who he 'visits' keeps loosening it - thinking he will 'strangle' himself, I suppose... but it's a special collar that has an elastic doo-dah - that will stretch apart (and possibly break) - IF - he ever gets it caught on anything.

(I wish they would leave his collar alone.)

So - Kato is okay... he was just in here - after eating some yummy canned kitty food, and getting a good lap-petting from me.

Tomorrow is another adventure.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Odrade
    Odrade

LOL! Good story Jim. Darn cat.

O

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Wow, Jim. They sure like to make us worry, don't they? My own little beastie, NewMoon, has taught himself how to vomit on cue, whenever I go away for the weekend. I'm sure glad your little buddy is ok!

• RR
    RR

Quick, somebody call the Green Hornet!

• Sassy
    Sassy

you scared me Jim!

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Whew! Jim! Dont do that to me! Glad to hear everything is fine though *muah*

• Princess
    Princess

Glad your cat is OK Jim. You could attach a note to his collar that reads:

this is a special collar that has an elastic doo-dah - that will stretch apart (and possibly break) - IF - he ever gets it caught on anything.

LOL...might work

Rachel

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

This morning I got a telephone call from Viv: She was in the bathroom when she was hearing a loud: bing-bang-bang-bing and she thought. "Oh my god the kittens are in the kitchen stealing and or destroying the china."

Thus she called them and they were coming to here: one of them Jinxy with his head in an open tin of cat-food, which he was unable to get off his head. walking and bumping into everything and nothing.

It was too funny. She was sorry that she did'nt take a picture (but was afraid that he was hurt by the sharp can).

They are adorable

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Hmmm... let's sww iffn I can post a photo of Kato...

Not sure if this will work...

Regards,

Jim TX

• bisous
    bisous

that is funny Jim, my dog has done that too....immediately disabling himself...cracks me up

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit