They came by today

by czarofmischief 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• phil78
    phil78

Czar and Jankyn,

Congratulation on the way you handled these situations. We all want to be able to react in the moment, the way you do, but although we are taught in the ministry school not to have "fear of men" we do fear these men. Like an abused spouse, we can dream all we want about leaving and breaking free, but untill we mentaly wake up, and decide for ourselves that * they have no power over me* only then can we make ourselves free.

And when the opportunity arises, when we need the strength to stand face to face with an elder and not be intimidated, we need not be afraid of these nothings, men who are probably piss-ants at work, but wield a mighty sword in the cong. Their power is all in your own head, take it away from them, and they are just ants again.

Sounds dramatic, but thats how i'm readying myself for my day, when they give me a shepherding visit. Oh, i just remembered i got a talk asigned to me for tuesday in 2 weeks. If i just give it back, whould that upset anyone? I'll let u know.

Also, anyone who remembers my first post 2 weeks ago, my wife is recovering nicely after her transfusion. And she has tentitavely decided to join me on the long walk out. Thank you to SCULLY, who's personal intrest might have be the contributing factor. Thank you Scully.

Phil

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Thank you. I wish all of you the same success in our battle...

Wow. What a week...

CZAR

• czarofmischief

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit