Date someone who already is dating someone?

by logansrun 43 Replies latest social relationships

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Depends on what you mean by "dating".

As long as you're not crashing a serious relationship & everyone knows the score, what's the harm?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Quote: "I really don't want to see my sick boyfriend after class....yadda, yadda")

If she trashes him then she will trash you.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Given this quote Bradley

Quote: "I really don't want to see my sick boyfriend after class....yadda, yadda")

Well I suppose he could be sick with a cold or the flu or...

I'd say the girl needs time between boyfriends to figure out why she is with this one and hasn't already dumped him

and

If that is how she talks about him what will she say about YOU later on? Not that I know much about you but then I know nothing about him - only what you have said.

• logansrun
    logansrun

Of course, I'm better than him.

B.

PS...It was a very off-handed remark that I overheard (and yes, she was refferring to an illness). I like her sassiness. And she's smart. And has big knockers. And blonde.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    And has big knockers.

Why does this not surprise me? There had to something major there to make you contemplate trying to swipe another guy's girl.

• logansrun
    logansrun

FHN,

What, does he own her or something? Sheesh!

B.

• Mac
    Mac

I once dated myself..really made me feel old!!\

macgramps

• ballistic
    ballistic

It all depends on your feelings for eachother. Is it true love or just another conquest?

• Satanus
    Satanus
    Is it true love or just another conquest?

Good point. I think a conquest would be fine. However, true love would really mess up her previous relationship, or if she stayed w the other guy, then logan could get really messed up.

S

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Leave her alone..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit