Date someone who already is dating someone?

by logansrun 43 Replies latest social relationships

• logansrun
    logansrun

Do you think it is wrong to ask someone out who you happen to know already has a girl/boyfriend? Even if you are unsure if it is a "serious" significant other (and have never met them)? And if the person you are interested in seems interested in you?

Just curious (of course!),

Bradley

• shamus
  • Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

My very personal opinion is that if they are seeing someone else then they are off limits.

I think too that if someone accepted that "date" knowing they were already involved (regardless of how serious) then I might question if they did it to that person then sometime in the future they might do it to me.

Besides - who needs the headache and heartache?

• logansrun
    logansrun

Bah!

• shamus
    shamus

So who's your lucky lady brad? Or is there even one?

• logansrun
    logansrun

Shamus,

Well, the only way this lady will be "lucky" is if she is "my lucky lady." Kidding. Well, perhaps.

B.

PS...oh, this is no one here, btw....

• shamus
    shamus
    PS...oh, this is no one here, btw....

Ah. I heard that you and Sword Of Jah were really good friends... and,,, well....

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I feel the same way as Lady. Why would you want to go out with someone who would possibly cheat on you in the future?

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Sounds like way too much work, could get complicated.

• logansrun
    logansrun

Who said anything about cheating? Who's to say she wouldn't just dump her boyfriend and take me on? (I know she has one only in passing. Quote: "I really don't want to see my sick boyfriend after class....yadda, yadda")

I wouldn't go out w/someone who was dating someone else at the same time. Perhaps thread title should be re-phrased...

B.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit