If Something Bad Happens To A JW, Are You Happy?

by minimus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus
    shamus

Farkel,

FYI, there was like one poster that said something to that effect. So, I guess he does have a 'reason' for posting this thread... sigh.

• Devils Advocate
    Devils Advocate

What actually was said (by several posters, myself included) was that none of us are happy, giddy, or jumping for joy when a JW dies -- but we are glad that their infulence and preaching activity will not infect anyone else.

• Devils Advocate
    Devils Advocate

Of course so many people merely skimmed over what was actually written and instead began patting themsevles on the back about being so much more loving and mature than those who didn't carry on with the politically correct line.

And now, once again, people are lining up to do more back patting.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I was going to make (according to my limited ability) a sensible reply to this question until I got to Shamus and Farkels reply.

Having been the victim of both of their scathing "verbal beheading" (just for a humorous post and giving MY opinion to a question that was posted. ........all I can say is... (nah.I'd probably have my account deleted for saying it)

Then again.......I might have my account deleted just for this reply.

JWD sure does have a few assholes who think that they are enlightened and should be viewed as part of the elite class! Who the f**k told you two that you are important in the scheme of thing? And then there are those who think these two have real words of wisdom.

Do what you will.......I'm done!

HappyDad

• shamus
    shamus
    Of course so many people merely skimmed over what was actually written and instead began patting themsevles on the back about being so much more loving and mature than those who didn't carry on with the politically correct line.

Sounds about par, LOL!

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Simon,

This forum is your baby and I appreciate what you have done and are doing to keep it going.........BUT

You deleted Atilla's account for making a statement very similar to what Shamus just posted.

Does Shamus and others have preferential status in what is allowed to be posted?

No offense.....but if you delete my account........so be it!

I hope jwd continues to be a help to all who are searching for answers without getting the verbal diarhea of a few.

Love you guys (most of you who still cling to sanity)

HappyDad

• shamus
    shamus

HappyDad,

You don't sound too happy.

• kls
    kls

Shamus i am not taking sides on this but as i have read your replies to post tonight you seem to have a different attitude then usual. You are usually so level headed but tonight you seem vengeful.Whats up?

• shamus
    shamus

KLS, and Happy Dad,

You don't really think I was serious, do you? That I really enjoy seeing JW's suffer? I was being sarcastic!!!!! That's what that little emoticon symbolized.

Who is going to admit that they enjoy seeing JW's suffer? NOBODY. If they do, they need to be hospitalized. I can't believe that I even need to clarify that.

If you all want to ditch me, I'll make up another thread. Please feel free to do it in that thread, not this one. This is Minimus's thread. You can discuss whatever you want to about me there.

• kls
    kls

Sorry Shamus i should have known better . You can kick my butt and i won't cry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit