If Something Bad Happens To A JW, Are You Happy?

by minimus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• PointBlank
  • kls
    kls

Ya Brummie you are right so,,,,,,,,we will make it 5 huge warts and a broken finger and a glued tongue .

• Brummie
    Brummie

lol, ya and we can glue some birdseed on them on the day of Jahs wrath, that'll sort em out.

• kls
    kls

Oh Brummie let me bring the seed and you can bring the glue.

• Brummie
    Brummie

I might be too busy chasing the birds, its sounds like its gonna be a blast.

• kls
    kls

Remember Brummie not to many birds cause they will be busy pecking out eyes and feeding of them mean JWs . Say could you save a few hundred hair-balls?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I dont wish bad things on anyone-JW or not. I left the kingdom hall mostly over doctrinal question, not because I was treated bad. Most JW's I have known are good decent people, however their doctrine is false, hypocritical, and emotionally destructive to children, and this is the main reason im in oppostion against them. However when the WT society loses a case in court im ecstatic and one of the first ones to jump for joy. I just cant bring myself to hate people, only psychopathic false religions. I dont hate JW's, for as a christian that would be wrong for me.

Dave

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I don't like when bad things happen to me, so why should I be happy when bad things happen to JWs?

• shamus
    shamus

I love it, I enjoy it, I hope that it will happen to all of them!

• Farkel
    Farkel

minimus,

You blabbered:

: Every so often, I read that some posters have such contempt for Jehovah's Witnesses, that they are happy when they hear that one died or suffered from cancer or some other disease or tragedy. They rationalize things by saying, "JWs are so corrupt that getting rid of them in any way is good!". Or, "I'm GLAD that this bad thing happened to them. They're just child molesters or (due to the blood issue) or just killers......Any comments on this type of thinking???

What a huge pile of horseshit! I've been an ex-JW for over thirty years and I've been an opposer of the WTS for about ten years and I've NEVER heard the kind of crap that you posted. Of course, you have no evidence for your idiotic assertion which you could present if you did. You are just pulling stuff out of the place where the sun don't shine in yet another of your foollish and inane threads.

Most of us hate or at the very least, feel sorry for the leaders of the WTS, which leads to the conduct that happens in the Kingdumb Halls, but in my many years of dealing with this stuff, NO one hates the victims of those leaders. We hate what they do. YES! We don't hate them.

You certainly aren't creating this thread to "learn" anyhing. You certainly ARE creating this thread to stir up shit. But shit is your forte.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit