Sexism in the borg....sexist pigs the lot

by Jez 46 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

OOOoOOOO... Thanks FHN! Very intellisting!

CG

You're welcome. On my father's side of the family we are bear clan because all the way back as far as they can trace in the Seminole tribe our grandmothers and great grandmothers, through his grandfather W. who was half Seminole/half Cherokee, were of the bear clan. We inherit our clan from our mothers. On my mother's side her father was part Cherokee. No one ever told me what clan he was. Since I don't know which clan he was we just say we are of bear clan.

• Scully
    Scully

Sexism in JW-land is really about giving power and authority to dunderheaded males and squelching any intelligence and natural leadership abilitites of any females. The only time they want women to take the lead is when it involves filling their stomachs.

*** Rbi8 Ephesians 4:11 *** to be consistent with JW reality, should read:

11 And he gave some as apostles, some as prophets, some as evangelizers, some as shepherds and teachers, he gave some a penis and to those belong all honour and authority and power.

As far as I'm concerned, they can all go straight to hell for that too.

Love, Scully

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Love Song Women ARE biologically superior to men.How so: (1) Women have a longer life expectancy than men,there are more widows than widowers This is due in part to: (A) The protective effects of estrogen which helps protect against hardening of the arteries. (B) Women have "more stored fat" than men so they often live longer than men in a famine. (C)Women have a slightly greater organ redundancy than men,because they procreate. (2) Baby girls are born 'smarter' and thrive better than baby boys up to one year old because testosterone inhibits brain development in the womb. " Women are sugar and spice and everything nice" I Love You Mug 2 I LOVE women. I Love You

[Final note:I have been assaulted equally by both the sexes.]

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

You'd think an organization dedicated to evil, like the borg, would RECRUIT female leaders. Like Martha.

CZAR

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

we also bleed 5 days a month , AND LIVE.

lets see a man do that lmao

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Men are definitely IT at the WTBTS!

DY

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

the WTS dont want venomous harridans embarrassing simple minded janitor elders, and taking over the org. i wonder how the org would be if women were in control?

• little1
    little1

When I first started dating him my dub boyfriend told me that women were treated as equals at the hall. Liar! Only one of many lies he told and I believed. And he always said that "liars are the worst of sinners." Ha!

• Jez
    Jez

Orbi:

Personal experience....if you are truly interested, go to freeminds.org and under the women's section read, "Pretending". That's my story.

• jwbot
    jwbot
    When I first started dating him my dub boyfriend told me that women were treated as equals at the hall. Liar! Only one of many lies he told and I believed. And he always said that "liars are the worst of sinners." Ha!

What was his explaination for why they did not give talks or have other "manly" duties?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit