Only men can give talks

Only men can be elders

Only men can do the friggin mikes,,,duh,,,guess we don't know how

Only men can stand behind the counter and hand out books

Men are not df'ed for beating on their wives

Only men can pray at home at family dinners

• jwbot
    jwbot

Yep, probably the biggest reason for me leaving...

• Tim Horton
    Tim Horton

This one is kinda funny

*** Awake! 1973 March 22 pp.13-14 Chess-What Kind of Game Is It? ***
    Highly Competitive Game

However, pitting one mind against another, with the element of chance eliminated entirely, tends to stir up a competitive spirit in chess players. In fact, chess is frequently characterized as an 'intellectualized fight.' For example, dethroned world chess champion Boris Spassky noted: "By nature I do not have a combative urge. . . . But in chess you have to be a fighter, and of necessity I became one."

This helps to explain why there are no topflight women chess players-the more than eighty chess grand masters in the world are all men. Actress Sylvia Miles observed regarding this: "To be a professional chess player, you have to be a killer. If the spirit of competition in American women ever does become that strong, then I think we'll get some major female players."

• Jez
    Jez

to the Awake article on chess.......

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Now, now. You know perfectly well that women are allowed to pray in the presence of a man, as long as she puts a napkin on her head.

• Tim Horton
    Tim Horton

oh yeah, this ones good too...

*** Awake! 1967 August 22 p.27, 28 ***

True, mere brain size in itself is not as important as brain quality, but where the quality is the same the larger brain size has an advantage. Thus Science News, April 1, 1967, told of twenty African children who were so extremely undernourished in the first few years of their lives that "head circumferences...averages an inch less that the others, indicating smaller brain." And over the years all these were found to have verbal, mathematical and perceptual capabilities far below those of other children. Implicit in these findings is that man is advantaged by a greater brain size.

That it is in the best interests of both sexes for man to take the lead is also supported by psychological evidence. One of New York city's leading psychiatrists and psychoanalysts, Dr. Marie N. Robinson, in one of her books, which deals with certain frustrations of married women, skillfully demonstrates by case histories that many of these particular frustrations can be ended if women will but recognized the fact that the way their bodies are made gives evidence that it is intended for man to be the head. As she expresses it, women must learn the art of "eternal acquiescence" and "deep altruism" in dealing with their husbands if they want to find happiness.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

We are the "weaker vessel", you know!

They are probably afraid women would take over the organization and give the G.B. a run for their money (and power)!

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

They abused all my female family members,and as a stand up brother,son,uncle this is a big chunk of my revenge.

Remember,what drives a carnal cult like Jdubs is the Trifecta of the 3 P'S and they are: POWER PRESTIGE and P***Y.

Other than that they are predatory dog-eat-dog all around.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

I don't see what all the fuss is about. After all it's just in keeping with WTBTS 1950's retro line of thought.

You know, if you're depressed, read the publications, and go out in service more. As for the women thing, they probably have this article from the May 1955 Good Housekeeping as their reference.

http://www.tworetards.com/issues/011114_5/housekeeping.htm

• Jez
    Jez

No congregational decision making allowed by women

At any gathering/dinner that I was at, women cooked, cleaned up and then served coffee and dessert while the men sat around waiting

Can't do the sound system

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit