"Live life each day to the fullest" - What does it mean to you?

by gumby 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

I was driving to my brother's in North Carolina. We were driving down thru Virginia, and I saw a sign for Natural Bridge, on of the seven natural wonders of the world. I said, hey let's check it out. Well, it was 7 am, and no way to get in. Then I saw Foamhenge! It's a life size replica of Stonehenge. Well I had to stop.

When I am trying to live my life, I stop at tourist attractions, and drive sometimes until I find something. I get off the highway and see the attraction on my way to my destination.

Besides that, I try to play with my children. I love to cook good meals. We eat as a family every night, so I try to make good meals. Sometimes we play hooky, and run to the ocean, or something similar.

And good books. I love to read a good book. Every night when m crew is in bed, and I am getting ready to settle in for the night, a good book is great.

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Gumbman.......you big heap of fun man.

Deep, really deep, man,

To much for me man,

Iam just a man man,

Give me your hand man,

Show me the way man,

Man your a bastardman,

Now go away man,

Iam tired of worrying about your life being "the fullest"

How about me man?????????

Send money!

Dannyman

• gumby
    gumby

I liked it all, till ya had to go and say this part,

Give me your hand man,

I always knew you leaned a little to the left ya damn pervert!!!!

Dan my man.....big hugs to you bro.

Gumby

• cabm52
    cabm52

Hi, I don't know where to post this question.

I am hoping someone can email me about the topic, as I am not sure how to get back to this forum again?

Are there JW Doctors, and how do they get thru med school with their beliefs?

I posted here a couple times a couple years ago, and everyone was very kind, I hope that still is the case.

Thanks in advance for what information you might provide,

Please email me at [email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit