Draw Close Jeh, Since the elder is out I have to conduct tonight, any sugg?

by DaCheech 46 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Hey dude,

Here's another pile of crap you'll be faced while at the "Crap Study" -- page. 147, "Questions for Meditation" --

Isaiah 43:25 How does this scripture help us to see that man's salvation is not the primary reason that Jehovah provided the ransom?

If you look up in this scripture in the "Isaiah's Prophecy -- Light crap...", vol. 2, p. 60, you'll see that God (according to comments found there) needed to "sanctify his name" and that this is the primary reason he provided the ransom! This is total nonsense! This takes away the main thrust of the scriptures of God's incredible love for mankind (John 3:16), and implies he does it primarily for his own personal reputation. And only as a side effect, is mankind is redeemed!

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

Try honesty - don't hide behind subtlety - tell your truth.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

For you to infer that most JWs are happily head-deep in the sand is true. But don't dismiss "us" either

And many of "us"think you are a Hypocrite for staying in..i have never bought into the Whole staying in for the family crap.

• avishai
    avishai

A bit judgemental, arent we? Fleaman and seethesky, how long have you been out? You both seem to have some dub issues.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Avishai .i shouldnt answer you..you never got back to me in another thread!Lol,just kidding my Friend.

I have no issues at all,i am relieved to be out of the Religion and wish i had done so a long time ago.It just annoys me when i see good Friends still left in ,they are genuine People (in the main)and it just struck me that dacheech was taking the piss.

• RR
    RR

I remember my last year of conducting the meetings. What a joke. I never made a comment as if it were mine or that I were in harmony with it.

"How does THE Society explain ...." "What does the Society say ..." A few times I would give a history lesson on a particular belief, showing the "new light".

RR

• avishai
    avishai

Well, fleaman, honestly, I feel bad for them too. They could actually be out having a life, going to school, etc., instead of wasting it at the hall.

But, it is easier to mess with something from the inside, and I have great admiration for that.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Avishai.

I respect your opinion .we will agree to disagree on this particular subject?But we will agree that it is a good thing when someone leaves.

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

bah - tell the truth - if you want to "deconvert" then do so in an honest fashion -

• Informant
    Informant

Hey all the best to ya man, if you can make them second guess, than GO FOR IT, the Watchtower subversively indoctrinates its members, your just shedding a little light on their heresies. Nothing wrong with that whatsoever, on the contrary, it should be done!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit