I need loving hearts to send help to another EX-JW

by mouthy 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Mouthy, you would make an extra ordinairy (sp) priest.

and you are right: love is what this world needs.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks for your email... A Priest??????? No thanks !

((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

• mouthy
    mouthy

Today I spoke to Rosilie( The one I asked you to encourage with cards).

She is still in hospital ( says she feels lost) Thanks all that sent her cards( you know
    who you are.) Razorblade called her today! Which she was encouraged by.

Thanks Ray!...It seems to be a deep depression.... But with prayers -good thoughts -
    & expressions of love- I am hoping she will soon feel "found" .Thanks all of you.

• mouthy
    mouthy
    Thanks Lee
  • mouthy
    mouthy

Dear Scully spent hours with me on the phone trying to help me get rid of the spyware ----But this dummy!!!! couldnt do it... BOO HOO, !!!!

Thank you SO MUCH for your wonderful patience..... Scully((((((((((((((HUGS))))))

• mouthy
    mouthy

LOOK SCULLY!!!!!!!!YOU DID IT(((((((HUG))

• Scully
    Scully

Mouthy,

You did a great job!

Love & Hugs, Scully

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

I strongly recommend Norton Internet Security. It does a fantastic job of blocking everything. You can find it at Best Buy and Future Shop (I don't know if Woodstock has those stores but London or Windsor does). It costs about $100.00 CDN with a with a mail-in rebate. There are some free spyware removal programs on the net but I can't attest for their reliability.

Please accept my sympathies for you and your freind. I wish there was something I could say to help matters but this type of thing is not my forte. Obviously she is depressed and needs professional help. I am not sure that one can effectively reason with someone who is depressed. I mean you could tell her how important she is in your life. You could tell her how much her children need her throughout life for emotional guidance and support. You could tell her that she would also be denying her future Grandchildren the blessings of her wisdom and love but I am not sure it could help. It sounds like she needs something more like professional intervention.

Good luck and God bless.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks Happy guy!!! I have Norton on my comp.... But it didnt catch spyware.... It took Scully to straighten me out.....

As to my friend.... Yes she called is very depressed-She is in the hospital.Will be sending her to London Ontario, for better help..... By the way love I live in St Jacobs- The lady that is sick lives in Woodstock....

Thanks for your help. I have told her all you said.but it doesnt seem to register. YET!!! So good thoughts & prayers need to go to Woodstock ---for ros!!!! that is who she is on here I believe.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Woohoo Granny Grace is spyware free!!! Thanks Skully

Now who says you can't teach and old older dog lady new tricks. Keep learning Grace. it keeps you young!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit