A challenge to all atheist?

by meggidon555 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• meggidon555
    meggidon555
    this is base on real history folks (hitler only no god in this case.)

I

seem to recall the German people believed that God was on their side. As a matter of fact I have been told and seen pictures of the Nazi German Army belt buckle and it said "God is with us" or something along those lines. So maybe Hitler was an atheist but he used religion, Christianity to his advantage. Enough said and I could say more but I don't think I would get through to you on this subject.

Will

let change dictadors for a second look up joe stallin and get back to me. wasn't he worse to an extent what religion was he again. I think lenin was trying to ban opium for some one or something I can remember. if you remember could you jog my memory. oh and where did communism originate anyway.

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

Megiddon

DAMN!!!

(That was just to get your attention, cuz you said throw in a cuss word)

I think I am beginning to understand the true nature of your question. You are saying that if there is no god, then there is no soul. If there is no soul, what gives our existence intrinsic value? If our existence has no intrinsic value, only utility value - what we can contribute to the world - then what happens to those who can't contribute anything? Are they less valuable? If there are limited resources, should they be the ones left out when stuff gets passed around? If only one of two people can live, do we throw away the one that is less useful?

That's too heartless. I personally refuse to live that way. I believe that every human being alive has a soul, and that all souls are of equal value. But I think I could believe that without believing in god, if I wanted to. It would be similar to believing in god, in that there can be no logical proof one way of the other. But I don't think these sorts of beliefs NEED logical proof. You don't have to convince others, you only have to live them yourself.

• meggidon555
    meggidon555

good guess

but I believe the soul to be memory patern locked in the tissue of the brain which will decay when the body decays

and be will lost except for

I still believe in ressurection god keeps a data back up until man (as a whole) learns on his own that he does exist

or becomes to dangerous to himself on a whole( I.E sucide,matrix,borg ) that he must intervien.

I feel the later is begining to snowball as we speak.

otherwise what is the point to letting man live on.

• meggidon555
    meggidon555

I will post my beliefs else where anyway

back to the question and yes I gonna start a knew thread and reword it with what I learned here and with some of the other threads i've started

I doing this to mainly to find why god ticks

god is an atheist being that there is no god in theory above god

so would that make him anything else ?

• meggidon555
    meggidon555
    Simon Re: A challenge to all atheist?

Post 13948 of 13965
    since 23-Mar-00

37 y 7 m 25 d

I say shoot the president () and then tell the other side that you are no longer a religious zealot-led fundamentalist wacko country and declare peace.

The end.

I wish I would have spotted this sooner

so Mr. simon if that is your real name are you proposing a coup de te

I think some men in black suits would like to talk to you about that

• meggidon555
    meggidon555
    Simon Re: A challenge to all atheist?

Post 13948 of 13965
    since 23-Mar-00

37 y 7 m 25 d

I say shoot the president () and then tell the other side that you are no longer a religious zealot-led fundamentalist wacko country and declare peace.

The end.

and this guy

• meggidon555
    meggidon555

Oh and my cabinet members also want a word with you

first my czar of intelligence

Stalin : When i'm with this traitorus infidel Simon. Who is next on the list executions?

Punisher Movie Picture: 1 my minister of

my head of the justice department Batman

and this guy

wait where did he come from?

stalin : oh he's my next appointment.

• meggidon555
    meggidon555

and Simon just in case you try to say how you gonna make them come after you.

this guy will do it for me.

M. Sgt. Hartman : YOU WILL DO IT SON OR I WILL RIP OFF YOUR HEAD @#$% DOWN YOUR NECK !!!!!!!!!!!!

Soldier : Yes Sir M.Sgt!

M.Sgt Hartman : I CAN"T HEAR YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!

Soldier : YES SIR M.SGT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit