A challenge to all atheist?

by meggidon555 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• meggidon555
    meggidon555

I love rpgs

Here is the setting. A time ago proof beyond a shadow of a dought that god does not exist was released to the world.

I am the president and today I have recieve word that a dictador. He's really bad.

and his armies have marched through the world. Killing and subjating all the people not of the same race saying basic it's survival of the fitess.

What do I do?

Do I rally the nation to fight him? How

How should I fight him? Why

Do I get support from other nations?

Or do I give in to the theory th it is survival of the fitess

and stay neutral?or go sourched earth on him?

Your roll is advisor so please advise me.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Your post confuses me.. maybe you could reword..

• meggidon555
    meggidon555

ok what course of action should I take. and how do I sell it to the voting public that are all athiest

• flower
    flower

if the challenge is to figure out this post then I fail.

j/k

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    ok what course of action should I take. and how do I sell it to the voting public that are all athiest

I'm sorry hun.. I don't understand why atheists would need to be sold on overthrowing an evil dictator as opposed to a theist.

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

To a nation that is Atheist or Christian or Muslim or JW or whatever, whatever, whatever....... I would say the same thing.... actually, no offense but I still don't understand enough what you are saying to make an intelligent decision...... sorry

B.

• meggidon555
    meggidon555

damn and I thought atheist where smart

roll playing game come on I'm the stuipid one here?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    damn and I thought atheist where smart

Since you are going to insult atheists by implying we are not smart, maybe you should make your post coherent.

What is 'dought'? What's 'dictador'? What is 'subjating'? What's 'fitess'? What's 'sourched'? Go to www.dictionary.com and put any of these words in..

roll playing game come on I'm the stuipid one here?
  • meggidon555
    meggidon555

I'm sorry hun idon't understand why atheists would need to be sold on overthrowing an evil dictator as opposed to a theist. .. the dictator is a atheist as well and he does seem to mind wiping out people. this is base on real history folks (hitler only no god in this case.) why should I send Boys to die or should I wait till he here folks knocking on my door. I take you want me to be neutral and just let evulotion run it's course. should I bother

• City Fan
    City Fan
    should I bother

No.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit