Should Anything Exist????Says Who???Should Nothing Exist?? Says Who?

by frankiespeakin 106 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kls
    kls

Deep Satanus deep.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Frankie,

"So if it did not hurt would you conclude that you do not exist as well?"

I've never experienced a pinch I didn't feel.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Kenn

I've never experienced a pinch I didn't feel.

If you didn't feel it, it wouldn't be a pinch, would it? So, you might exist, even though you didn't feel the pinch.

S

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I wonder what does feeling have to do with proof that you exist?? Can anybody answer that with authority?

But geting back to topic for a little while,,I know this topic brings up side issues and these are also good in my estimation,,but can anybody answer the original question and theme of this thread?

• kls
    kls

Okay since i keep reading and rereading this post trying to figure you guys out and now i have a headache i must exist. Because if i didn't have a headache that would mean i don't exist.,,,,,,,, How am i doing? ,,,,,,Well if i am doing that means i exist,,,Right?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Ksl,

now i have a headache i must exist. Because if i didn't have a headache that would mean i don't exist.,,,,,,,, How am i doing? ,,,,,,Well if i am doing that means i exist,,,Right?

I don't know,,I'm not sure what is to be considered reliable evidence?

I don't even know if I exist,,I could be nothing but thought that thinks it's a real person,,and I would never know. When I die everything material will go out existence when I loose consciousness if that is possible I don't even know that for sure,,I know I don't know,,and this has to be correct but then again I don't know.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Satanus,

I think you're on to something. Leprosy patients have a defective pain system, so while a pinch would still be a pinch, they wouldn't feel it at all, but yet they do exist.

• shamus
    shamus

Nothing exists; nobody is truly alive; go smoke crack.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Shamus,

Nothing exists; nobody is truly alive; go smoke crack.

Why should we smoke crack if nothing exist?

Kenn,

How can you be so sure leprosy patients really exist?? They could all be just thoughts,, How do you know for sure?? Because you have seen them? Because you have read about them? Because you actually touched one? Because you seen them on TV? What real proof do you have besides thoughts and are thoughts a real thing are they tangable???

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

It was the philosopher Rene Descartes who came up with that idea: "I think, therefore I am." Personally, I prefer: I love, therefore I am."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit