Should Anything Exist????Says Who???Should Nothing Exist?? Says Who?

by frankiespeakin 106 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Should Anything Exist?

That is a question that nobody can answer with authority. If any one says they have the answer, I ask:"says who?"...By what authority do they speak.

• Nat-Oz
    Nat-Oz

I think its that people don?t want to believe that when you die, that?s it. So they cling on to this idea that there is something more than just a hole in the ground.

I think if you can come to terms with the fact that this may be all there is, then life can be a lot more fun!

I mean really, no one really knows the truth of what happens, so I think its just best to live for today and worry about the rest when the time comes.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I just pinched myself to make sure. It hurt. I exist.

• Satanus
    Satanus

It's turbulance, all the fault of turbulance. If there had been no turbulance, it would have stayed isotropic (the same in every direction), and there would be nothing. Some one or something disturbed/messed w the primordial filament, igniting the evolutionary fire. Maybe it's impossible for void to stay perfect calm, i don't know.

S

• kls
    kls

Sure Satanus what ever you say. What did you say?!!!!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Kls

I forget.

S

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Nat,

I think there is a certain peace that comes to the mind when it knows it can't know.

Ken,

I just pinched myself to make sure. It hurt. I exist.

So if it did not hurt would you conclude you do not exist as well?

Sat,

Maybe it's impossible for void to stay perfect calm, i don't know.
    So your answer is ultimately i don't know,,wecome to the club.
  • kls
    kls

All i know is you guys are so confusing , so since i am confused i must exist.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Kls

Ok, ok.

Genesis version according to satanus

1. Before the big bang was the void. And the void said _________. 3. This is the first day. 4. Then, the void realised that it was void, and 5. it felt disturbed. 6. This is the second day. 7. Because of the disturbance, the void was no more, and it came to be w child. 8. Within a few millionths of a second the creation [child] exploded as a natural reaction towards the filling of the void. 9. Days three through five go by. 10. The creation continues to expand on it's way to filling the void, yet never completing it. 11. Meanwhile, all manner of infinite varieties of things continue to spring up in every niche and corner of the creation.

-to be continued-

S

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Kls,

since i am confused i must exist.

Interesting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit