Pathological fears?

by Brummie 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

What do you fear the most?

We were relocating a person who works with us to another place , turns out she had a pathological fear of dwarfs and since one worked there she came running back to us...

Not sure I have any real pathological fears, however I remember having to get out of Pitsburgh due to the HIGH buildings, then I couldnt stay in New York when I saw the hight of the Twin Towers and other buildings, dont know if I was pathologically scared or just totally overwhelmed.

Anyway, whats your fear?

Brummie

• Valis
    Valis

I have a bit of vertigo, but once I start in doing something like climbing or something like that I just don't think about it...erm well I try not to anyway..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Brummie
    Brummie

You could always stick a safety rope through that nipple ring just incase of fall ya know.

Come to think of it I have recently discovered I cant cope with hights either

Brummie

• kls
    kls

Heights and big hairy spiders . Well they don't really have to be big or even hairy , they are just ,,yuck

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

There's not a whole lot I'm afraid of except one thing. I have a TERRIBLE fear of the expectation of things jumping out at me. I cannot go into those fun houses, or the make believe Halloween haunted houses. Knowing that something or someone is going to jump out at me and go "boo" petrifys me. In fact my friends even commented last year when we were going to go into a 'fun house' that it's like a 4 year old little girl takes over my body. I cry, I cant breath, I litterally get paralyzed and cant move. It's a weird feeling that I've only recently aquired the past few years.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Hey Brumm! Good to see you again.

My pathological fear is someone coming into my bedroom. Since my kids are still little, this does create trouble in the middle of the night.

• Nikita
    Nikita

clowns

Nikita

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Germs. Some of my few peaceful moments during the day are when I'm washing my hands; I can easily see how some people become compulsive hand-washers. That such a simple act can calm me and comfort me so utterly, at least for a few minutes, never ceases to amaze me.

• morty
    morty

I know this is going to sound funny but, every since I was a kid, I have been afraid of marching bands in parades. The ones that ware those kilts, with the big black furrie hats and their chin strap goes just under their mouth. They also have big black and white boots and hitting one of those drums that are on it's side.

I dont know what it is, but they scare the crap out of me and still to this day when there is a parade, I move right back away from them when I see them coming....

• Xena
    Xena

Clowns here too

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit