e-watchman prints my letter!

by czarofmischief 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    Confusedjw: Well I like what he is doing. He's like a half-way house for those with doubts and needing to leave. Why work against him?

Czar: But he isn't.

But he is. It helped my wife to see what the WT was up to. But without that site seeming to come from someone who is still a witness, I don't know if she would have ever looked at any internet sites.

Do I agree with him? When he points out the failings of the WT yes. When he says they are still God's Organization, no.

That's my point is all. I'll be grateful for the perspective it gave my wife.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Sure, but you can offer those perspectives without demanding the same terror of imminent catastrophe.

He helps break down the "WT is infalllible" premise, but he doesn't offer a reasonable alternative. Plus, he is very harsh on those who "stray" from the "Bible's" doctrine.

I will always fight him. He is just another lying, scheming dirtbag who is seeking to devour the innocent and unwary.

If the prick makes false predictions, then people deserve to know about it.

CZAR

• Gerard
    Gerard
    Seems like he hardly answered your question.

bebu

Right. He seems to imply that WT's prophecies on Armageddon are baseless but his are backed by God.

• avishai
    avishai
    will always fight him. He is just another lying, scheming dirtbag who is seeking to devour the innocent and unwary.

If the prick makes false predictions, then people deserve to know about it.

CZAR

Gee. Czar, why don't you tell us how you really feel?

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Dear god. The Brits aren't going to like e-twat-chman's latest foray into expLSDoration at ALL!!!

As a member of the "dumb giant" I guess I'm too stupid to comment.

What a moron. IGNORE THIS MAN!

http://www.e-watchman.com/essays/essay_king_north_conspires.html

CZAR

• abbagail
    abbagail

"...he keeps feeding the myth that JW's are God's chosen people."

And therein lies the problem. He is just a mini-ivory-tower himself, still trying to fit scripture interpretation into the realm of WT-World ONLY. That's his big blind spot. When any JW/xJW can get PASSED THAT bad habit, the lights will really start to come on and freedom is near at hand.

I agree with him about WWIII but it has nothing to do with the FDS-as-anointed, etc. except for the fact that WT will be ripped up as a 'tare' ALONG WITH any other hypocritical 'religion.' The 'truth that sets us free' has nothing to do with 'religion' and everything to do with Jesus himself.

What blows me away the most is how eW AND WT are ignoring the obvious: Duh. Israel IS STILL the 'covenant' people. All the prophecies about Israel are about Israel, then AND now, plain and simple. Why the hay do they think Israel was brought back into her land? So the prophecies cann be fulfilled on HER, NOT WT. WT & eW are still convoluting everything with their Replacement Theology.

End of Sermon, lol.
    /ag

• uriah
    uriah

I agree with Czar. When i first found the e-Watchman site I though Hmm, not bad. As with all things like this it started out reasonable, especially as I was fading and looking for reasons to beat the WTS over the head, so I cheered from the sidelines. However, as time has gone on I became unsettled by what was being written and realised that this was the same feeling I had within the WTS. I posed various questions and assumed various disguises - outraged dub, compliant dub, sychophantic dub - which, incidently, got the best responses - he seemed to preen himself with my praise. I wrote an outraged dub question asking him if he was calling himself a prophet. It merited an essay all of it's own, which since I declared that on this site it has been withrawn from the e-watchman collection. What I found and have stated before on this site is that e-watchman does not answer the question you send him. It gets edited - anything to do with Franz, Rutherfraud or early times is excised and the question thus posted bears no resemblance to what you asked. He then answers this revised question, puts in straw men and generally rambles on and on. This, I think, is deliberate as he knows most people glaze over after a few mind numbing sentances, but it gives him the opportunity and platform to show 'what a clever boy I am'. Some of the replies from readers boarder on the sick-making with their sugary-sweet sychophancy and oh how wonderful brother, tell me more etc. To me it is just another form of mind control and ensared dubs are replacing one form of mind-terror with another - fed up with the WTS and with personal axes to grind, here is a golden opportunity to WTS bash AND still believe in the end coming anytime soon. But this will soon just replicate the feelings they have with the WTS as they become more and more unsettled. Let's face it, in the WTS you believe you are God's Chosen Ones and go along with all that. The e-watchman dissenters are not sure anymore about being God's Chosen Ones and cognitive dissonance sets in. It is like being in a building with someone saying that it is going to burn to the ground but your only hope is to stay in it, but it is going to collapse, but don't worry it's God's building. What a quandry, flee and be destroyed or stay and be destroyed. E-watchman is not helping anyone save himself and because he won't stand up and be counted he is a moral coward. Sure, I won't say what I think to witnesses because I want to remain in contact with my family, but I am not setting up an alternative organisation and firing rockets and spreading dissent amongst the JW community like he is. I think he fancies himself as another Rutherfraud and should get some therapy before he injures anymore people.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I, also, could not get past the first paragraph of his blather. Now THIS dude is what the bible writers had in mind when they talked "apostate". If anybody could create a WT splinter group, he could. I wonder how many closet e-Watchman followers are infiltrated the society?

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Anyone who dismisses the reality of looming nuclear war is either not interested enough in the world's affairs to concern themselves with the facts or they are practicing some form of denial.

And, like the WTS, he hasn't moved past the cold war, its strange that they haven't been able to use the rise of terrorism as some form of convoluted prophesy fulfillment like they have almost everything else.

What a maroon.

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit