Long-time lurker introduction

by Momof4 37 Replies latest jw friends

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Welcome, Momof4!

Multiples, huh? Twins? Triplets?

I grew up in Illinois. Where are you (if you don't mind posting location)? Looking forward to hearing more of your story whenever you feel like sharing it.

• Mac
    Mac

Welcome neighbor!!!!!!!!

Indiana Mac, beraters of the lost arc class

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Welcome, Mom. I am so happy for you that your family and friend have come out with you. And it's just darn cool that you have finally decided to make your cyber presence known to us. We can't wait to get to know you better.

Flyin' aka Heather

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Its great to hear from you, momof4! Can't wait to hear more of your story.

Sherry - who is mom of 1

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

Welcome to visibility! *grin*

Nice to see you posting and here! Enjoy!

• Momof4
    Momof4

Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome!!! It feels good to finally make a post! I'll try to answer everyone's questions so far. I don't have a lot of leisure time with a six-year old and 3 1/2 year old toddlers.

Recovering jw: As to the number that got out it would be myself of course, my husband (thank God!), my mom and dad, my sister (never baptized, the only smart one) and my best friend. I still have aunts, uncles and cousins in the org.

Panda: Yes, I did loads of research. I think I've read every book available. When I first read Franzs' books I devoured them. I read them in just a few days and that was on the sly because my husband had no idea. I had to be so sneaky! I'm familiar with Galena I've gone skiing up there several times.

Joy: It's been awhile since we've talked. You were very encouraging to me when I was initially coming out. I think you were the first "apostate" I'd spoken with. I always loved you and your hubby's posts, they always seemed balanced and kind. I finally met your friends from the Hillsboro area. They are a couple of sweethearts, we had them over for dinner and it felt like we had known them for years.

Outnfree: As far as exiting successfully, I guess I'm just lucky...oops I mean fortunate. One thing I didn't do was bombard my husband in a negative way. He knew it broke my heart to find out what I did about the org. As a matter of fact, I didn't want to leave. I loved the brothers and sisters in our hall (still do). But I knew from what I had read and researched that this religion was steeped in falsehood, and the pedophile issue bothered me with having four little ones. So my conscience would not allow me to be a part of it any longer. I did a rather quick fade and my husband was still going to meetings for a couple of months after that. Of course that sent everyone into a tizzy at that hall, but that's a whole 'nother story.

hemp loverl: My multiples are triplets ( two girls and a boy) and my oldest son was only two when they came along. Now you all know why I don't have time to post! I'm from central Illinois.

• Confucious
    Confucious

Mom, Welcome!!! Please keep posting!!!

• Corvin
    Corvin

Momof4, welcome!

Since you've been lurking for 3 years, you obviously know lot more bout us than we do of you, and I look forward to hearing more of your experiences. Thanks for saying hi.

Corvin

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mom of 4 I dont post much now I used to,But I popped into here to night to see how

my kids- grandkids, friends, are doing. I read your post.... What it did to the "cockles of my heart" you will never know!!!!

Wonderful news!!!! Please know it is so refreashing to know the whole FAMILY!!!! is seeing truth.

I bet you sure are busy!!!! Quite a handful you have there!! Good LUCK (((HUG

• morty
    morty

Welcome momof4......

Love Morty

Edited to had.....Happy to see you around Grace...I missed you....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit