Long-time lurker introduction

by Momof4 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Netty
    Netty
    . To make a long story short, we are all out including my best friend! I

Wow, awesome! Good for you, and welcome!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Welcome Momof4..... We all look forward to your posts.... you've been around so long, you're just like family, albeit one of the quiet ones.

• Panda
    Panda

Welcome Momof4. I hope you'll fill us in on what happened with your family and best friend. You must have done loads of research (like we all did) to make your decision to leave the WTS. If you don't mind, and whenever you have time, please let us know how this all came together for you. It will be a great help to other lurkers who may just be starting to question the WTS. BTW we lived in Galena for a few years.

• willyloman
    willyloman

momster: Welcome to the board. Many will benefit from your story, should you decide to tell it. We have a lot in common. I too lurked here for a long time (maybe two years) before jumping into the discussion. At the time I was an elder. We had book study in our home for years. Most of my family were dubs. Today, we're all out. And you're right: It does get easier as time goes by. It is also exhilarating and liberating to be part of the human race again. Good luck on your journey.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome Momof4!!!!

*secretly waving and you know why*

Glad to see you have finally found your voice. Enjoy the fun.

Hugs,

Joy

• outnfree
    outnfree

Welcome!

What a wonderful outcome! I'm with the others who would like to know how you managed to exit so successfully. Please share sometime ... soon? Please?

Thanks.

outnfree

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

What a wonderful story. I'm so glad things are working out for you
    It's not an easy thing, but it sounds like you've achieved what many of us dream about!

It's nice to finally be able to say "Welcome" to you

• hubert
    hubert

Welcome, Momof4

Glad you finally decided to join us. I'm sure everyone here wants to hear you stories, as I certainly do.

wilyloman, do you have any threads that you posted on how you got your family out too?

Thanks, friends. ...Hubert

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I love happy endings. Welcome

• Sassy
    Sassy

We're so glad you joined Momof4!!

you are the best kind of lurker.. the kind that eventually joins the family!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit