Suggestions for baby names please

by hippikon 63 Replies latest jw friends

• hippikon
    hippikon

Thanks Logi - I got the pic of youself that you e-maild too. Will post it!

• waiting
    waiting

Well, I can't do pictures, so a true "Don't Name Your Kid This"

Jim Morrison - unless you want people around 40-50 to laugh at him all the time.

True names for boys - Oasis and Treasure. We asked the mother if she was stilled drugged when she named them - she said yes.

Two couples' babies were due same time. They made a bet that whoever's baby was born last - the first mom&dad got to name the second baby.

The second baby (boy) was born - they picked name Shithead, and the dumb parents actually named the boy that. I know because he put in an application at Applebee's Restaurant and is now a manager. He pronounces it Shi'(long "i")tee. And he still speaks to his parents.

In usa, "Tiffany" and "Dawn" were really popular names early 70's. Most girls who are 30 now are not thrilled with so many girls with the same names. Same goes for "Cindi with an "i".

I like Hanna & Rachel for girls. Luke for a boy.

Congratulations & keep us posted.

waiting

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hey Hippi Congratulations!!
    My vote....

Boy: Dominic, Nicolas (my nephews), Justin, Jesse, Jamie, Nathan
    Girl: Delaney, Shea, Laine

Good luck to you and Mrs. Hippi!

Dana

"A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born."
    Antoine de Saint-Exupery

• Tina
    Tina

hi again Hippi,

Ok My fav ethnic names Rocco, (my sons name) MichaelAngelo(my cuz' name) Augustino, Augustus, Giancarlo

Female,Valentina(my name hehe) Appolonnia,Philomena, Caterina,Sofia,Livia
    I know folks with these names,I think they're quite lovely. hugs,T

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Hmm How about Rachelle--pronounced Ra Shell. It's French gotta love it!

Ven ahaha
    aka Rachelle

"It is easier to fight for ones principles the to live up to them"--Alfred Adler

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Actually, I named my god-daughter Arianna Jade about 13 years ago. I like that name!

Others: Sheila Katelyn-Rose, my youngest daughter. Laura McKenlie who is my granddaughter. Natalie Aspen, my soon-to-be-born granddaughter.
    Other girls names: Robyn Renee, Jaime Beth, Jennifer Ann (the one argument to Mommie Dark's opinion which I in general agree with. My daughter hates her "overused" name, lol)

Now, names which are unused as yet in our family but ones I personally like: Madison, Michaela, Ariel, Julia, Mariah.

boys names: Casey, Justin, Slade, Stephen, Wolfgang

Georgina as a girl's name is used frequently here in Oz, but I know it's not a popular name in America. FYI only.

RCat

• hippikon
    hippikon

It's a boy!

• Caole
    Caole

Congradulations Hippikon!

• Farkel
    Farkel

hippikon,

: I thought of name him “Farkel”.if it’s a boy. But he may hate me when he grows up!

If you really want him to hate you, name him "Mahershalalhashbaz." You can call him "Mahershalalhash" for a nickname.

And don't think I'm jesting, either! If it was good enough for Isaiah, then it damn well better be good enough for you!

Farkelshalalhashbaz, Jr.

• Princess
    Princess

Congratulations! What did you name him?

Princess

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit