Inventors?

by Markfromcali 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Erich
    Erich

How did the software patent disaster begin?

Read all about this topic in "patently absurd":

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/2.07/patents_pr.html

Furthermore, do a search in google or yahoo under "diamond vs diehr".

March 3,1981

For the first time in the history, a patent protection of a digital algorithm became proclaimed as under statutory basis - AGAINST the resistance of the US Patent Office; AGAINST the US Patent Office Board of Appeals; AGAINST the desperately expressed worries about threatening patent-inflation - as a consequence thereof; and AGAINST the opinions of many judges and experts.

E.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I invented the smiley , I think they are mainly forged versions now days. I get 1 pond every time you post one of the originals.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I've never invented anything myself, but in 2002 I compiled for the State Library of Florida a volume entitled "Tallahassee Inventors."

• ballistic
    ballistic

That post of mine should have read "pound" otherwise I would be surrounded by lakes.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

I've invented a religion called Shouldism! Well okay, maybe the concept isn't new, but one should be a member of the earthly organization and listen to the Faithful and Insistent Shoulds, the earthly channel of communication. We will use the Acu-Peer Pressure parlors as a front so the government and false shoulds don't interfere with us, because they really shouldn't.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Is anyone interested in being a Should salesman? You really should... Okay I'll stop now.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

I invented the internet. Oops- no- that wasn't me- it was Al Gore. Sorry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit