5 Jehovah's Witnesses Die in Plane Crash

by Kenneson 36 Replies latest social current

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Yes, they have.

BTW, why does the devil send his advocate? Can't he speak for himself?

• Devils Advocate
    Devils Advocate

Beacause he's probably tired of speaking to guttless Bavarian wonders? I have no idea.

But I'm awfully glad to know that god has sent someone like you to right the wrongs this day. Isn't there some sort of pacifist march youre late for?

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Question: Do neo-fascists have the right to spread their message too?

How can you possibly equate neo-fascism with Jw,s?There is some ridiculous comments being made on this thread and no amount of Whinging about the Past can excuse gloating over the deaths of 5 People. Get a grip of reality please!

• Valis
    Valis

DA...I'm not sure what the point of your comments are, but no need to insult GermanXJW. Please refrain from doing that. You been going on about the racist stuff today and for whatever reason please stop.

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

da i agree with Valis ...why did you single out a German Guy to ask the Question about Neo- Fascism??This just cant be right!

• bem
    bem

Venomous hatred is wrong IMHO not matter who it comes from... I would strive to be totally opposite of something I detested.

The families of those lost will be suffering at the tragic loss. Compassion is not so complicated, why I wonder is it so difficult to have?< no replies necessary>

• Devils Advocate
    Devils Advocate

Valis-

My point is simple: The WT is responsible for how many people's deaths due to the blood issue? And how many children have been molested? And how many families have been destroyed as a result of JW shunning? Millions? I don't the number. Honestly.

I wasn't relating the JW's to Nazis, what I was saying is this: If 5 neo-nazis died in a plane crash anyone on this board would be allowed and possibly congratulated for saying, "Yeah! The Nazis are dead!" However, since it's JW's we are speaking about, for someone to even infer that he/she is glad there are 5 less JW's in this world is somehow wrong. I realize we live in an insane politically correct society so no need to defend your reasoning, ok?

Like I stated earlier, I am not glad they are dead. Period. But I am glad that their influence will not be felt by anymore families. If my family had not been influenced by the JW's I would be living in a whole different world.

As far as racist remarks, if you will remember, in another post, an individual made vicious racist remarks about the white race. All I did was defend the white race. I did not tell him his race was evil like he did mine. Since when has it become wrong to defend the white race from racist remarks but okay to defend all non-white races from racist remarks?

My apologies to the German. May you go on in life umimpeded with your beliefs.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Venomous hatred is wrong IMHO not matter who it comes from... I would strive to be totally opposite of something I detested

Absolutely. Nice Tiger by the way...

• sf
    sf

Erich,

Surely you jest. MY thinking is weird?? lololololol

Sorry to say: Your kind of thinking is weird. I do NOT agree with some WTS-policy, but I know many many JW`s never wishing you to be dead only for the reason because you were an ex- or non-JW or because of critizising the WTBS. Every JW, thinking in the same way as you had quoted, would be weird in same manner and deserves to be df`d rather than you.

You do not encounter them in yahoo chatrooms, do you? When is the last time you went to a chatroom of jws? You simply do not experience what I do on a daily basis. There a few here, such as johnnycip and DocBob, who can indeed verify what I state here. Shall I paste a few lines next time I am wished death? Perhaps. Yet it matters not to me whether you think this occurs or not. It does. I am the most hated apostate in those rooms because of what I DO there.

German,

In my mind, adult jws have no excuse as to the why's of them not thoroughly investigating and examining this lethal organization they have dedicated their lives to and that of their innocent children. The internet provides so much info today that to say that they are blind is truly laughable...to me. Being willfully blind, when the light is right in front of you doesn't make much sense to me. Never will.

sKally

• Steve Egner
    Steve Egner

This forum has proven it's worth, many times now, in drawing interested ones away from a destructive cult.

The hateful, thoughtless comments of a few now place that function at risk.

How long do you think it will take true-believing JW lurkers to quote, copy, and spread the ignorant remarks made by imbeciles?

I suggest that this thread be removed.

Steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit