5 Jehovah's Witnesses Die in Plane Crash

by Kenneson 36 Replies latest social current

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

A report from Zambia, Africa relates that 6 persons died, including 5 believed to be Jehovah's Witnesses in a chartered plane crash near Livingstone. They had just toured Victoria Falls and were returning to Lusaka, when the plane developed problems and crashed. A Zambian newspaper says it was an oil leak. 3 were Australians, 2 were British nationals and the pilot was Canadian.

http://www.news24.com/News24/South_Africa/News/0,,2-7-1442_1587343,00.html

• Golf
    Golf

Not good news to hear on Sunday morning. Lives are lives, but when you know people that you had something in common with, it takes on a different dimension. If this is true, then, the intimate families will suffer the most. My sympathies goes out to all the family members.

Guest 77

• Atilla
    Atilla

Good riddance, that's 5 less dubs to deal with. They were all foreigners, most likely on some kind of WT building or missionary project, so they had the potential to convert innocent people and ruin their lives.

From what I've seen, those JW's that go on foreign assignments, are in it just to escape the boredom of everyday JWism. Sure, ask why they went, they will say to help those people but any chance they get, they sneek in some kind of side trip or adventure. Oh, and for most, it's not like they are leaving behind some great job or house because they had nothing to begin with. To go on assignment is a free adventure.

No tears here.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Good riddance, that's 5 less dubs to deal with. They were all foreigners, most likely on some kind of WT building or missionary project, so they had the potential to convert innocent people and ruin their lives.

You stupid ignorant Bastard...its a tragedy no matter what theyre religion.You make me sick.

• gumby
    gumby
    Good riddance

Tell their children what you said.

You need to delete your post.

Gumby

• dh
    dh

i'm not saying a word.

• Atilla
    Atilla

Hey, I stand by my comment. They were most likely in the Victoria Falls region other than vacationing. I don't wish their death but they chose to go there and spread their message and died in the process. I'm happy that they won't be able to spread their message, not that they are dead.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

I'm happy that they won't be able to spread their message, not that they are dead.

You said good riddance.Fy.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Death is an enemy, no matter what religion you are. I feel sorry for their families and the horror of their last moments of life.

• Simon
    Simon

Atilla. Such comments are not welcome here. Your account is suspended.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit