by jwbot 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Those brought back many memories..

Thank you jwbot. Those were cute.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

((jwbot))-

Well.. I'm glad everything went well.. Those pics, like everyone else was saying brought back memories. It was not so long ago that I had convention/assembly parts .. oh and did I ever mention what a cutie you are?

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    It was not so long ago that I had convention/assembly parts

Me too! I have pics!!!!!

*sigh*

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

If they see this page, would they feel betrayed by you?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

As Shotgun said.. it could have been anywhere. I could have sworn at one point that the pictures were in the Assembly Hall at Maltby, Sth Yorkshire in the UK.. The people, the look, the clothes everything.

Your family look nice though . I bet that they would not believe how polite this community has been towards them..

• villastu
    villastu

I can't see the pictures as this computer is S**t but i can imagine, very funny, especially the bit about thinking of asking the 'young adults' to the pub, i've been there, trying to work out there likely level of rebellion!

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Did you see SC_Guy?

Can you do a streaming webcast for Sunday? With Mike the Worldly Commentator on the mic?

You are getting a PM.

• jwbot
    jwbot

SicofNine, what would my family be doing at this website ;)

• Celia
    Celia

I would love to see these pictures... but my computer is soooo slow, it gets stuck at "downloading pictures .... 12 items remaining"...

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

*shrug* Hey, it's your life and your family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit