When you're happy, the whole world smiles with you...

by LittleToe 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

Have a good one LT

• Terry
    Terry

What is the actual difference between a "grin" and a "smile" in the attitude of the one displaying it?

Happy is an emotion and an emotion is a judgement that follows a value. The value is a measurement by a standard we set for ourselves.

And they call me pedantic!!

I'm just happy.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Terry:And yet it's infectious, isn't it

• gumby
    gumby
    What is the actual difference between a "grin" and a "smile" in the attitude of the one displaying it?

Happy is an emotion and an emotion is a judgement that follows a value. The value is a measurement by a standard we set for ourselves.

And they call me pedantic!!

Terry....has anyone ever told you your just too freakin analytical? Forget the explanation......just smile and be happy ya poor brainy bastard!.....( did I spell analytical correct)

Gumby

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Gumby:S'ok, you spelt it correctly, you can take that look of consternation off your face and smile again...

• gumby
    gumby

I just read my horoscope for the heck of it to see what it said. It said something that would fit well in this thread me thinks....to be a happier person.

Give what you want most and it will come back to you 10 fold.

How bout I give LT $10 and see if I get $100 back?

Gumby

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956
    How bout I give LT $10 and see if I get $100 back?

How bout you give me that $10 and see what you get back!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Happiness is a good nap

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I love these kinda threads!

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Hey...funny you should mention this as I had to remind myself of that very saying yesterday. The majority of peoples "gloominess" is created by the person. A persons life could seem like it was in the gutter....but if they won the lottery for a few million, 99% of their problems would seem weak. Not that money is always the problem....it's just people need some spice in their life. Spice can also be created in your head if you know how to do it.

He's a Gumbgenius!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit