When you're happy, the whole world smiles with you...

by LittleToe 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

I was going to see if I could get through this whole thread without smiling, but you got me. All those smilies were just too contagious, and those kittens, oh my, now I want a kitten (but not too sure what my dog would think of that, lol).

So add another victim to your WMH (weapon of mass happiness) list.

I'm going to go and try to find someone to infect,too:)

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

So, what makes y'all so happy? (Not you, Gumbunctious, you're excused - we know you don't know!!)

Cheers and more cheers, ozzie

• gumby
    gumby
    So, what makes y'all so happy? (Not you, Gumbunctious, you're excused - we know you don't know!!)

That is an example of one thing that makes me happy ..you....you.... you Ozzmeister you!

Gumby

• ozziepost
  • ozziepost
    ozziepost

Slightly off topic, but Grumpy, why'd ya change yer avatar? I liked the other one - it showed you were happy - well, it looked as tho you were! C'mon, bring it on back!

Ozzie (of the upside down class)

• gumby
    gumby

Xenawarrior was the culpret of the changed avatar ozzmeister. I like the other one better too......cuz it's me.

I'll get on it right now.

Gumby

• FMZ
    FMZ

Ross... gay happy threads are my territory mate...

Ahh, bugger it... As long as we are all happy, who gives a grin?

FMZ

• jgnat
    jgnat

That's it, HappyDad, we have already had a couple of inches of the white stuff. It is melted finally, now. My poor sweetpea looked so forlorn, I took it to work, defrosted it, and popped it in a vase. At least it can have a couple more days' warmth.

• ballistic
    ballistic
    That's it, HappyDad, we have already had a couple of inches of the white stuff.

Blimey - no wonder everyones so god damn happy.

• gumby
    gumby
    That's it, HappyDad, we have already had a couple of inches of the white stuff. It is melted finally, now.

Yeah....and I'll bet some of those bodies show up in your yard......hatchet woman!!!!!!

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit