When you're happy, the whole world smiles with you...

by LittleToe 52 Replies latest jw friends

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

LT, thanks for starting this thread. I had something of this kind happen to me last night.

I've been really depressed lately about my bf - I'm not sure how much longe we'll be together. So last night I was vegging out in front of the computer, spiraling into a deep, deep depression. Really suffering.

Then my daughter asked me to help her cook dinner. I got up and did so and all the misery disappeared!

Man, that's some wimpy, sorry-ass angst...!

gently feral

• Valis
    Valis

I have found this to be most true when travelling...a smile will always help get you to your destination...even if it is Blackpool by acident!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Sirona
    Sirona

Thanks LT.

Valis

Sirona

• StinkyPantz
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie

Flowers make my happy.

I love going to garden houses.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Stinky makes me happy too!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Okay..............see, Gumby, what you got started? LMAO..........you shared your personal horoscope with us, so, just for funsies, I did a numerology on Little Toe, Gumby and Terry........here are the results.........read 'em and laugh:

Name 1: Little Toe

The name Little Toe is dominated by the numbers 1, 7 and 3.

The name Little Toe reflects drive, a pioneering spirit, leadership, independence and originality. The energy behind this name is strong and forceful and promotes an unconventional, innovative, and decisive approach. Highly focused and self-reliant, the name Little Toe carries with it an unmistakable "can do" attitude. It reflects confidence, energy, strength and perseverance. There is a definite sense of danger and risk-taking as well.

The name Little Toe does not inspire patience and sensitivity, and does not promote cooperation or a diplomatic approach to problem solving. Think of this name as a masculine, aggressive, creative force.

Most positive characteristics: Strength, originality, courage, imagination, creativity, confidence. Good for competitive, high-risk ventures.

Most negative characteristics: Pride, intolerance, excessive aggressiveness. Not good for people-oriented ventures or healing, counseling and retail businesses.

The vowels in Little Toe add a sense of seriousness to the Dominant Impression: knowledge, study, research, wisdom, intellectual depth, spiritual search, and an abhorrence of all things shallow and superficial. There is a sense of revelation, of seeing beneath the surface of things, of well thought-out opinions, of careful judgments, and, above all, of a need for perfection - clearly, compromise is never an option.

For many people, the vowels make the name Little Toe seem cool and aloof. For others, it offers hope, a ray of light in a world of ignorance. The vowels make Little Toe seem impersonal and introvert, but also precious and worthy of one's devotion. There is a sense of isolation for some, a powerful sense of belonging for others.

Base Vibration Number: 3

The Base Vibration in Little Toe is uplifting, inspiring, charming, and full of life.

One senses joy and optimism. It generates a positive outlook on life. It reflects a sense of humor, wit and intelligence. The base vibrations add glamour, romance and sex appeal to the name Little Toe.

At the same time, the energy is scattered and often superficial, producing little or no results. The name Little Toe inspires early success and popularity, but more is required to make them last.

However, there is also a distinct "lucky streak" that opens the door to opportunities.

Vibrational Compatibility

The Dominant Vibration and the Vowel Vibration in Little Toe are compatible and complement each other. 4 Stars.

The Dominant Vibration and the Base Vibration are compatible and complement each other. 4 Stars.

The Vowel and Base Vibrations though contrary, do not clash. At times they actually complement each other. 3 Stars.

Name 2: Gumby

The name Gumby is dominated by the numbers 5, 1 and 4.

The name Gumby induces a sense of freedom and adventure, risks and rewards, gambling and daring acts of courage. The name has passion and excitement.

One senses that Gumby can do anything, is extremely capable, and a true survivor. It is also highly flexible, can adapt to new circumstances quickly, and has excellent reflexes; often, important decisions are made in seconds, seemingly impulsively even. But due to sharp intuition and even sharper intelligence, those decisions are almost always right on the money. Youthful, dynamic and energetic, this name draws people who want things to be "different," and don't like the tried and proven.

Social, outgoing, something skirting the acceptable - or even pushing the envelope of what is legal.

Most positive characteristics: Productive, dynamic, adaptable. Good at promoting self.

Most negative characteristics: Can be unorganized, scattered. Lacks direction. Needs maturity and discipline.

The vowels in Gumby enhance its sense of independence, strength, drive and determination. It certainly adds horsepower to the Dominant Impression.

The Vowel Vibration makes the name feel more masculine and aggressive. It also conveys intelligence, innovation, inventiveness, leadership, courage, adventurism, and a taste for the unconventional. At the same time, the vowels make Gumby seem somewhat harsh, abrupt, impatient, confrontational, and hard-headed.

Base Vibration Number: 4

The Base Vibration in Gumby reflects reliability and consistency. It radiates trust, efficiency, common sense, and a down-to-earth and practical nature.

One feels secure and in capable hands. The base vibrations in Gumby radiate strength, efficiency and dependability. Family values and strong morals are also present. At the same time, the base vibrations make one feel that the name Gumby represents a conventional, unimaginative temperament, even rigid and boring.

The Dominant Vibration and the Vowel Vibration in Gumby are compatible and complement each other. 4 Stars.

The Dominant Vibration and the Base Vibration oppose and conflict. 1 Star.

The Vowel and Base Vibrations are compatible and strongly reinforce each other. 5 Stars.

Name 3: Terry

The name Terry is dominated by the numbers 5, 3 and 2.

The name Terry induces a sense of freedom and adventure, risks and rewards, gambling and daring acts of courage. The name has passion and excitement.

One senses that Terry can do anything, is extremely capable, and a true survivor. It is also highly flexible, can adapt to new circumstances quickly, and has excellent reflexes; often, important decisions are made in seconds, seemingly impulsively even. But due to sharp intuition and even sharper intelligence, those decisions are almost always right on the money. Youthful, dynamic and energetic, this name draws people who want things to be "different," and don't like the tried and proven.

Social, outgoing, something skirting the acceptable - or even pushing the envelope of what is legal.

Most positive characteristics: Productive, dynamic, adaptable. Good at promoting self.

Most negative characteristics: Can be unorganized, scattered. Lacks direction. Needs maturity and discipline.

The vowels in Terry add joy, inspiration, creativity, and a happy-go-lucky feeling. They add light and humor to the Dominant Impression. They inspire enthusiasm and excitement. The vowels make Terry more energetic and dynamic. They also give one a feeling of mental and emotional balance. They certainly enhance its ability to draw people.

However, the energy the vowels in Terry reflect can also be scattered and people are not immediately convinced that it will deliver on its promises. It is short on discipline and focus.

Base Vibration Number: 2

The Base Vibration in Terry is friendly and unpretentious. It is generally perceived as gentle and safe. It draws people because it makes the name Terry feel warm and unthreatening. There is a feeling of caring and healing, and of patience, sympathy and compassion. The Base Vibration also adds a sense of community and of belonging. All in all, the Base Vibration seems peaceful and harmonious to most people. However, there is also a perception of vulnerability. It almost certainly will cause some people to underestimate what Terry represents.

The Dominant Vibration and the Vowel Vibration in Terry are compatible and strongly reinforce each other. 5 Stars.

The Dominant Vibration and the Base Vibration though contrary, do not clash. At times they actually complement each other. 3 Stars.

The Vowel and Base Vibrations oppose and conflict. 1 Star.
  • StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    Stinky makes me happy too!

..and you know the feelings are mutual.

• gumby
    gumby

Lmao...Sunnygal!!

Boy I can't wait till LT reads this about himself,

Most negative characteristics: Pride, intolerance, excessive aggressiveness. Not good for people-oriented ventures or healing, counseling and retail businesses.

The vowels in Little Toe add a sense of seriousness to the Dominant Impression

The vowels in LT don't even sound human!

Hey....hows come Terry and me have the same characteristics..... and I'm way smarter and more organised than he is???

Gumby

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    Hey....hows come Terry and me have the same characteristics..... and I'm way smarter and more organised than he is???

'Cause he's only pretending..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit