What ANNOYS you personally?

by little1 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

People who smoke ciggies... and then flip the butts onto the ground... as if it's someone elses' job to come pick them up?

Oh! Oh! Those 'leaf blowers'! They spend hours just blowing sh** all about! It's hilarious! Where is the stuff going to go???

People who chew gum - and look like cows chewing their cud.

The gal at the store... who... when I have a twenty dollar bill in my hand, ready to pay, still asks... "Will that be Cash or Charge?"

The local burger shacks - have clearly posted 'Hamburgers' or Cheeseburgers' - I order a Hamburger, and they promptly ask, "Do you want cheese on that?" What I _really_ want to tell them is... "If I wanted cheese, I would have ordered a Cheeseburger!"... but they are so dense - they wouldn't understand.

The paperboy who wouldn't take 'No' for an answer - and finally wore me down to subscribe - and I TOLD him I only wanted the paper on Sundays. He is throwing them everyday. Grrrrr!!! (Which reminds me - I need to call him and chew him out a bit.)

The burger shacks that sell sodas... the small and medium sizes... no refills. The large - free refills. If I get the large... chances are that I won't NEED a refill.

There's probably more... I tend to get annoyed pretty easily... *grin*

Regards,

Jim TX

• Golf
    Golf

Let's see, people who don't flush the tiolet after doing their duty.

People who don't wash their hands after doing their duty.

People who throw garbage out of their car.

People who ask how you are, and don't bother to listen, they walk away!

Enough said.

Guest 77

• little1
    little1

Although I'm in a better mood today, I am still annoyed by southern people who, after you ask them a question, look at you blankly and say, "Do what now?" GRRRRR!

Drive thru people who ask "Do you want fries with that?" after I've ordered. If I wanted fries I'd have asked for them!

People who won't let you over when you're signalling.

People who saw the sign 6 miles ago that said the lane was ending, but still zoom to the very last inch of the ending lane, then try to merge-I won't let them in, even if they signal.

L1

• gumby
    gumby

Jock itch.

Gumby

• bem
    bem

Well about everything already mentioned except the "jockitch" not a problem for me thank goodness!

OH! wait StinkyPantz (((B))) does NOT annoy me.

• Margie
    Margie
    I hate women who dont know how to flush a tampon at a restaraunt! They just throw it on the floor!!!!!!!!!!

What?!?!?!

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

My ex-wife when I have to discuss things about our childeren and hangs up when I tell her something that she doesn't like, or when she comes at 10:00PM at night and screems with her mother at my window, it makes all the neigbours go out and see

Lapuce

• Scully
    Scully

Lapuce - nice to see you posting again! comment ça va?

Call the police when the ex-wife and her mother are doing crap like that. Even JWs are not allowed to harass people. Get it documented in a police record every single time it happens and make sure the judge sees it next time you go in for custody or support issues.

Love, Scully

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger
    Every store I go into seems to come equipped with a screaming kid. Take them outside, people, no one wants to hear it.

As a mother with a child w/Autism, I can say this isn't always the case. With our lil ones, one can't know when going out what will cause a melt down. It could be a sound, it could be the lights, it could be a smell. And you can't just leave them at home!

I was at the grocery store when my son was 5-6(?).....something really made him go nuts very close to the end of our shopping excursion. I had an entire shopping cart full of groceries - I couldn't just leave & come back. I'm standing in line with my groceries, embarrassed, frustrated, almost to the point of tears myself. My son (non-verbal) is crying & kicking out at me - there is no "discipline" or distraction that can correct this problem! A woman standing behind me does her "tut tut" thing, and says aloud, "what that child needs is a good old fashioned spanking". I lost it, turned to her & said "After going to 10's of doctors, after paying over tens of thousands in psychologists/behavior therapists & different types of therapies, I finally found the answer to my problem is a *%^C@@ $ grocery store!". Course I was crying by this point. The gentleman behind her applauded, offered to run my groceries to the car after I had paid so that I could handle my son. That man's a hero in my eyes.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

BrendaCloutier - are you related to a Jason by any chance? If you are - pm me!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit