What ANNOYS you personally?

by little1 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Margie
    Margie

I have to agree on the screaming (or just generally misbehaving) children. Maybe I'm getting old and crochety, but it seems like there are more screaming children out in public now. While I feel bad for the poor parents of the misbehaving children, it doesn't mean that the children don't still annoy me. What annoys me to the point of white hot rage is when I'm behind a person driving in the left lane who is driving at exactly the same speed as and right next to the person in the right lane, creating a situation in which it is impossible to pass. I hope there is a special place in hell for those people.

• dh
    dh

men who act like primates and in general people who intentionally make noise (talk loud or shout) to make their presence known in a public place (also known as being roudy), whether they do it to boost their confidence level or what, i don't know, but it annoys me a lot and i would like to smack them all in the head with a cricket bat.

other things that annoy me...

police annoy me.

speed cameras annoy me.

mushrooms scare me.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Know it all's annoy the crap out of me. Especially when they are often wrong.

Also the phrase "It's not my job". I come back with, It IS your job to take care of the customer.

• StinkyPantz
  • iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

There are 2 kinds of people in the world:

1. People who are like me.
    2. People who are annoying.

Unfortunately, people in the first category are too hard to find.

Walter

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

The bottom of my bottle of beer.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Hey Nancy, how have you been? Nice to see you.

For the last several months, since switching computers, I can receive personal-messages but not send them -- which annoys me.

If you don't mind, pm me an email address, and I'll get back to you via that.

j

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Hey Elsewhere,

*** CRANKING ENGINE ***
    ROOOOOOOM... Roooooooooom.... ROOOOOOOOOM.... Roooooom... ROOOOOOOM... Roooooooooom.... ROOOOOOOOOM.... Roooooom... *** Sputter ***

*** CRANKING ENGINE ***
    ROOOOOOOM... Roooooooooom.... ROOOOOOOOOM.... Roooooom... ROOOOOOOM... Roooooooooom.... ROOOOOOOOOM.... Roooooom... *** Sputter ***

*** CRANKING ENGINE ***

Are you sure you are not living in my neighborhood ? IThere is a car here, making the same kind of noise. - when I was complaining to Vivamus, She told me "Oh That is that wonderful Firebird" or something like that.

----------------------------------------------------------

Actually, lack of sleep - caused by noise from the neighbours during parties that are ending early in the morning. Thats what annoys me most.

• kls
    kls

The # 1 thing that really annoys me are people that spit. That is so gross especially when i walk in it.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    The # 1 thing that really annoys me are people that spit. That is so gross especially when i walk in it.

Count me in on that one!

I hate seeing slippery boogers!

I hate women who dont know how to flush a tampon at a restaraunt! They just throw it on the floor!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit