Do yall like KFC?

by Frannie Banannie 45 Replies latest social current

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Everyone knows you don't go to KFC for the chicken... You go to Popeye's for the chicken.
    You go to KFC for the COLESLAW!!!

Country

• Golf
    Golf

The thing that caught my attention was Pam Anderson. By the way, she's no young chicken.

Why doesn't she speak out against spousal abuse? Did her back and forth husband Tommy give her a rough time?

Guest 77

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    Why doesn't she speak out against spousal abuse?

I wonder why she didnt think of that! D'oh

• Golf
    Golf

Stef, you hit it on the head, they don't think.

Guest 77

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Yup.

It was a cheap shot on her...

Sorry..

• Golf
    Golf

Stef, slaughter houses have worse stories.

Guest 77

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Unless you are a vegan, it is, in my opinion, hypocritical to sit in judgment on those who eat meat in whatever form that may take. Those nice, neat packages of chicken, beef or pork were once living breathing animals with big brown eyes.

My father used to own a meat locker and I can remember seeing cows and pigs being bled before they were cut up. It's not a pretty picture, but what do you expect? That's where meat comes from.

I do, however, a problem with stories of animals kept in pens to keep the "meat" more tender. Animals should be treated humanely and slaughtered humanely.

• Golf
    Golf

Big-Tex, I eat meat and I never think of how the animal was killed. Your last sentence says it all. I've had some farm life experience.

Let's face it, some people treat other people like animals.

Guest 77

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I only like the sandwiches at KFC. I figgure it's not as bad as eating the legs, thighs or breasts of the bird because they use the pieces of meat that fall on the floor for the sandwiches, so in my sick twisted reasoning, I'm doing the world a favour since that's one less item going into a landfill. And it tastes good too.

• bisous
    bisous

No can do:

McDonalds

Jack

KFC

Only non-meat items at Taco Bell and it has been over a year since

Wendy's

Carl's

and basically most chain restaurants. in fact i despise most chain restaurants (will do Chevy's on occasion). They are mass produced, run by corporate conglomerates with little to no sensitivity for their workers or customers, and are usually just plain nasty. I like local small restaurants that have proprietor's I can actually meet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit