Do yall like KFC?

by Frannie Banannie 45 Replies latest social current

• joenobody
    joenobody

The Dirty Bird gies me rotgut.

• neverthere
    neverthere

Didn't even look at the link, sorry Frannie but I do agree with you though, animal cruelty sucks! As for KFC I don't eat it cause since I had my gall bladder out it makes me sick literally.

Diana

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Frannie, I can't go to the site, because I know without a doubt it will traumatize me too much, but I like how dh put it:

that is their function in the world we have created, the whole picture is wrong.

I absolutely agree, dh. It puts the whole responsibility where it belongs. Then of course, we have to ask ourselves how much our view of life and the right of other species and forms impacts us as humans. Do we feel that we, as humans, have more rights than others? This is an old issue of morality, it's been discussed many times before besides here on JWD. Do I eat meat? Yes, I do, so don't think I am condemning and pointing fingers at anyone else, I'm just as responsible as the rest of us.

• Special K
    Special K

Hi Frannie

Love the picture you have of yourself up in your avatar.

I was wondering if you were ever going to use some of those pictures you showed us all..some months ago. Great Shot of you.

The KFC chicken.

I think that these particular employees should be fired. I think this is probably an isolated case of some really sick employees. I'm sure not all employees in a slaughterhouse do these things.

Just like not all army guys do nasty things to their prisoners.. but SOME of them do and I think they should be fired too.

I'm not going to stop eating chicken. I love Chicken!

We eat KFC, very occasionally. .

Special K

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Have been eating KFC since I was a kid...

They're some sick whackos out there...those people should be fired!

• neverthere
    neverthere

Just to add to the wonderful image that the link must provide I will tell you a story of what happened to a friend in high school who worked for the local KFC

Michy goes to work one saturday morning. Checking the fat she and the "newbie" at work find that a rat has fallen into the fat and died. Morning manager comes over to them and asks what the problem is (Michy is a screamer, so naturally.....) When they show him the fat he scoops it out starts the fryer and proceeds to USE that fat for the rest of the weekend! Needless to say we NEVER eat at that KFC anymore. Michy reported him to head office, and was FIRED for her efforts.

Diana

• RR
    RR

What I want to know is ... do cannibals play with their food?

• Stefanie
  • dh
    dh

What I want to know is ... do cannibals play with their food?

it's tragic isn't it!!!

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

I've kinda gone off fastfood in general after seeing Super Size Me earlier.

-

Ignored One.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit