I'm so cool, I'm doing mikes!!

by micheal 54 Replies latest jw friends

• micheal
    micheal

A persons world really has to be pretty small in order to feel special just because he is passing a microphone to another person or handing magazines to a child.

• myelaine
    myelaine

michael,

You thought you were doing God's work. There is nothing wrong with wanting to help spread the Word. God knows you heart was in the right place, you remember that too.

love michelle

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Puffed up with pride.............cuz they can't be ANYTHING............ANYWHERE else in life!

HappyDad

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Puffed up with pride.............cuz they can't be ANYTHING............ANYWHERE else in life!

I always figured that was the biggest reason for the arrogance of elders I knew. They liked being the big fish in the small puddle because they weren't capable of being anything in the real world.

Walter

• nb-dfed
    nb-dfed

I was always jealous of the boys who got to the mikes. As a girl, I felt cheated cause I had to sit in my seat and pay attention! I don't know why the felt so high and mighty, but i do have a funny story. You know how the mike guys always stand in the back during the paragraph reading? My friend thought the turned the mikes off during that time, so as a joke he farted into the microphone. The whole cong heard it! It was hilarious and he wasn't allowed to do mikes for a long time!

• micheal
    micheal
    I always figured that was the biggest reason for the arrogance of elders I knew. They liked being the big fish in the small puddle because they weren't capable of being anything in the real world.

This is very true Walter.

It is quite pathetic to see - stupid bastards leave everyone alone and go clean my toilet.

• Valis
    Valis
    I was always jealous of the boys who got to the mikes.

you know how those Bethel boys are...besides...Apostate mics do it better!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Pierced Mic Attendant" class

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Trailer for sale or rent
    Rooms to let 50 cents
    No phone no pool no pets
    I ain't got no cigarettes

I'm a man of means by no means
    King of the Road

• kls
    kls

How long is this dumb post going to go.

• micheal
    micheal

Okay KLS, now this is war. You are a butt face. Now how do you feel , and your feet stink to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit