I'm so cool, I'm doing mikes!!

by micheal 54 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

Running the mics was the best. I didn't want to do literature/magazine counter stuff. That meant working when everybody else was socializing.

But, mics....that was cool. You got to stand up and walk around during the meetings. You didn't have to pretend to pay attention. You just had to know people's names enough to get to them with the mic. You stood in the back and talked with the other mic carrier during the reading of the paragraph and nobody knew because they were all in front of you paying attention. You got to look down sister's dresses when you stood over them with the mic.

The next best job was doing the sound. Got to play tapes or CDs(sorry as they were tho). You got to tweak the sound on the roving mics, pretending it was an all important job(didn't want to be embarrassed by feedback, ya know). You could goof off and no one could really tell, because you were behind the counter with the sound equipment, so everyone thought you were hard at work.

• kls
    kls

Ummmmm, sure , that will do.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Hey I was cool, cuz I would get to the meeting so early that i got to untangle the wires for my ex!

I was also cool, cuz when i would clean the hall by myself i would pretend to clean the podeum and pretend I was giving the talk entitled.."go f**ck yourselves*.........

I was cool, cuz i got to deliver the mags to the people who didnt wanna pick them up...

*this was me chasing Bro. Couldndgiveacrap outta of the hall franticly calling his name trying to give him his share of mags*

• kls
    kls

Whoa Stef, you were way to cool.

• micheal
    micheal
    I was also cool, cuz when i would clean the hall by myself i would pretend to clean the podeum and pretend I was going the talk entitled.."go f**ck yourselves*.........

LMFAOWROFL!!!!!!!

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    The next best job was doing the sound. Got to play tapes or CDs(sorry as they were tho). You got to tweak the sound on the roving mics, pretending it was an all important job(didn't want to be embarrassed by feedback, ya know). You could goof off and no one could really tell, because you were behind the counter with the sound equipment, so everyone thought you were hard at work.

uh yea, its also embarrassing when your dude puts the wrong song in and the whole cong sings through the first half without noticing, until finally they ALL turn around and give you the killer death look!

On second thought....That was sooo cool!

• micheal
    micheal
    uh yea, its also embarrassing when your dude puts the wrong song in

I remember doing this! One cong I was in, I swear 12 elders came rushing back with pichforks in hand wondering how a thing could possibly happen.

That day they found out I was not perfect.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Yea, the sad part is that i only got even in my mind. I didnt have enough balls to go through with my evil revenge plot!

I dont know how many times my exhusband would ask me to roll up the mike wires after the meeting. I wanted to get the mike and wipe my ass with it, so sister overlyrightous( who didnt like how short my dress was), could put her mouth all over it!

Good thing i was a good girl!

• micheal
    micheal
    I wanted to get the mike and wipe my ass with it, so sister overlyrightous( who didnt like how short my dress was), could put her mouth all over it!

why am i turned on right now?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Stephanie

You could start your own church. You would have guys doing all kinds of things for you.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit