I'm so cool, I'm doing mikes!!

by micheal 54 Replies latest jw friends

• micheal
    micheal

Did you ever notice how some guys ( because only males are allowed to do anything ) thought they were so cool just because they did mikes or were behind the magazine counter.

Why did they feel this way and what else can you think of that in reality was kinda stupid but to these guys felt really important and special to do?

• myelaine
    myelaine

knocking up chics

• Valis
    Valis

well think about it...as messed up as it seems there's no place but up in rank. Ya go in service, do peoneer work, clean toilets, handle the mics, give talks, read the WT on Sunday, become an MS, then lo and behold you, your daddy, uncle and older brother are all elders! woot!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Doing mikes is cool because you have green light to look at the sisters

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Doing trash is not so cool.

• micheal
    micheal

In their "real life" they are probably known as "the cleaner", "the street sweeper" and so on, that when they get to do something with a suit on it seems all of a sudden so incredibly important. Yes they really live in a tiny little world - how pathetic.

• kls
    kls

The only ones that think they are cool is the one with the screen name Micheal.

• micheal
    micheal
    Doing mikes is cool because you have green light to look at the sisters

Been there, done that. It is very true by all "mike handlers".

• heathen
    heathen

I think they even get high and mighty over the parking lot attendant possition . They think they can then inform people when their car needs to be cleaned up . I couldn't believe they pulled that one on me . I exspect them to open a car wash in the lot . JEEEEEEEEEEZzzzuuuuussssssss HHHHHH Caaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiistttttttt.

• micheal
    micheal
    The only ones that think they are cool is the one with the screen name Micheal

kls? what does that stand for?

Koooki Laugable Samurai

I don't know, that's the best I've got

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit