I'm so cool, I'm doing mikes!!

by micheal 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Stefanie
  • myauntfanny
    myauntfanny
    I wanted to get the mike and wipe my ass with it, so sister overlyrightous( who didnt like how short my dress was), could put her mouth all over it!

Um, that you even had that thought means you're not a good girl. But who wants to be a good girl anyway?

• undercover
    undercover
    Stephanie

You could start your own church. You would have guys doing all kinds of things for you.

I wanna get baptized in the Church of Stefanie

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    You could start your own church. You would have guys doing all kinds of things for you.

Reheealy?

But there already was "The Best Little W**re House in Texas"

I cant believe my mom let me watch that movie!

Um, that you even had that thought means you're not a good girl. But who wants to be a good girl anyway?

Oh boy...

you have no idea how many "sisters" escaped the wrath of my wrigles gum...

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    I wanna get baptized in the Church of Stefanie

Wanting to get baptized in chocolate pudding are we?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

When the C.O. came once, this sister asked me to record her the talk. I asked for the cassette, she asked me back for a favor

if I had one..... I though and said "I'm sure I have one in the car!"

Well, I did not but I had heavy metal songs in cassettes (re-recorded from CD) so I though I could record on this!

Well, when the C.O. went up, I hit the record button........ But since the copy protect tab was broken it played instead! Guess what the congregation

heard for 5 secs? Metallica

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    thought they were so cool just because they did mikes

I did a couple of Mikes once, though granted they werent in the same night

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Doing mikes has its perks. It gives the brothers? an opportunity to tower over the sisters? and check out their cleavage. Also, it makes the brothers seem much more HOT in the eyes of spiritually-minded sisters?.

Walter

• undercover
    undercover
    Wanting to get baptized in chocolate pudding are we?

Whatever my elderess Stefanie requires of me.

So this isn't so much the Church of Stefanie as it is the Cult of Stefainie. Now that's a cult I could handle.

I did a couple of Mikes once, though granted they werent in the same night
    Ya know, I don't think I'd have been surprised if you had said they were in the same night. J/K
  • kls
    kls

I knew Chevy would come up with that. That is what i thought when i read the post and i was wondering who would be the first to post it.,,,,,,Yes Chevy i knew it would be you ......LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit