by Terry 68 Replies latest jw friends

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

People who drink olive juice.

-

Ignored One.

• Golf
    Golf

For starters, a person who doesn't keep their word. A person that demeans others, put downs.

The following two are annoying, a person who chews food with their mouths wide open. A person when having a meal sounds like their having soup, slurp, slurp, smack, smack.

Guest 77

• kls
    kls

This is one that REALLY bugs me and it shouldn't because how are people to know. I have blonde hair and i am so tired of people asking me if i dye it. My husbands grandmother asked two days before she died if i dyed it . If i had a dollar for every time someone asked me i would be rich. Can you see the color of my eyebrows their blonde,,,,,,,,Hello!

• ApagaLaLuz
  • lazyslob
    lazyslob

Everything that is Politically Correct.

• Princess
    Princess

Political ads.

Political phone calls. I don't need your help thank you. ~hang up~

I'm with Sabine. I find Paris Hilton totally offensive all the time. Nicole Richie is right behind her.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I'll tell you one thing that really really offends me: Unsolicited advice from men.

Chevy, men don't usually do that unless they like your boobies.

On second thought, a few years back, a nice man showed me I had been scoring my bowling wrong all those years I thought I had never bowled over a 90. Turned out I was scoring my strikes and spares wrong and the current score was at 120 and the game not over. He also showed me how to throw the ball overhanded and it did really work better.

Flyin'

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I'm curious what the opposite it. Politically incorrect? That doesn't sound too appealing.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Do you want to be protected from anything offensive?

People using large fonts - is it really shouting at me!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I'm curious what the opposite it. Politically incorrect? That doesn't sound too appealing.

I think the opposite would be less uptightness, to make up a word. Some political correctness just goes to the ridiculous extreme so as to make people look and sound patronizing, even silly rather than respectful. I don't have a ready example, but I'll find some examples of political correctness taken too far.

Flyin'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit