WHAT OFFENDS YOU PERSONALLY?

by Terry 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

Words?

Images?

Anything?

NOTHING?

Do you want to be protected from anything offensive?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Subwoofer cars, that you can hear coming from 2 blocks away, and 2 blocks again as they are driving away.

S

• Terry
    Terry

Public profanity around my children. I do want to be protected from that.

Cigarette smoke around my childrend in a public place. I do want to be protected from that.

• Ratboy
    Ratboy

What offends me personally..?

None of your business. That is my official response.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

I like to be protected from unnecessary large fonts written by hysterical posters. lol.

*kidding Terry

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

For me it's when people talk down to me, or condescendingly. I hate when people assume that because of my appearance or age I'm not very bright. It also offends me when men talk about bitches and tramps and whores in my presence.

As far as words, it offends me online when people name call, make judgment calls, and assume things about online personalities without knowing them.

And as far as images, I think those that are sacrilegious or demeaning sexually, and certain gruesome pictures of war. I'm a person who has a very hard time getting certain images out of my head.

Other than that, I'm not easily offended and because of that usually end up being the offender instead of the offended :)

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I agree with you about profanity around children. I hate the fact that I constantly have to appologize to my nephew when we're out in public because grown adults cant seem to watch their mouths around kids.

• Ratboy
    Ratboy

By the way, I wasn't trying to sound mean in the above post. I'm just saying that whatever offends me is bound to be a-ok with the next guy/gal and vice versa. In the grand scheme of things, that's a beautiful thing.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I'm personally offended by ratboy's mean sounding post above

• Ratboy
    Ratboy

*slurp*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit