What's your cure?

by Country Girl 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Ratboy
    Ratboy

I've been given Trazadone as well for insomnia. Never put a dent in me.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Trazadone may work for some people; but it can also cause you to walk around feeling like a zombie. You won't be aware of it until you stop taking it.Trazadone, as well as other anti-anxiety and antidepressants can also affect your driving in a bad way.

Flyin'

• gumby
    gumby

Twist up a nice fat green dubie, then have a beer or glass of wine...or something with booze in it, and you'll sleep like a damn gumby!

Hugs

Gumby

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Twist up a nice fat green dubie, then have a beer or glass of wine...or something with booze in it, and you'll sleep like a damn gumby!

Not too good for your driving either.

Flyin'

• gumby
    gumby
    Not too good for your driving either.

I assumed she wouldn't be driving if she's tryin to fall asleep

Gumby

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

For me it s a good book. Preferebly a simple nove.

I generally don't get past the page and I am sound asleep.

wannaexit

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I assumed she wouldn't be driving if she's tryin to fall asleep

Gumby

Ahhh, you cantankerous old man, it can too affect her driving, if after lying there for two hours wide awake she decides since she can't sleep that she will hop on her riding lawn mower and mow the backyard. Or what if she gets the munchies and decides she wants some rocky road and hops on her bicycle and heads for the all night convenience store? Hmmmmmm? I can't believe you didn't think of that.

Flyin'

• gumby
    gumby
    I can't believe you didn't think of that.

Yer just jealous!

Gumby

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I can't believe you didn't think of that.

Yer just jealous!

Gumby

Nuh uh

Flyin'

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

My friend who has had sleep problems for a long time (abuse background) is going to start trying a magnetic stimulation device that goes under the pillow - remind me to tell you what I hear.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit