What plan's do you have for Labor Day weekend?

by kls 37 Replies latest jw friends

• RR
    RR

I'm planning to attend a two convention sponsored by the New York Bible Students.

RR

• recoveringjw
    recoveringjw

Princess---DOH! thanks, I didn't know!!

Ok--it is at 1716 NW 23rd. And oh crap! It says the meeting is at 8??? I thought it was 5. Damn it.

• Ghosthunter
    Ghosthunter

Just got back from a camping trip. I'm too old for tent camping now. Decided we need a camper or rent a cabin somewhere. Too much work! Was fun when the kids were small, not so much fun now. We did have a good time, just will spend the weekend recovering from sleeping outside and not in our own bed.

GH

• kls
    kls

GhostHunter, never went camping cause there is not the proper flush . And i need flush so i think anyone that can go out with out needing a toilet is brave in my book.

• Glenmore
    Glenmore

I have to work, trying to stuff a month's worth of work into two weeks so I can go get my Mum in the UK on the 17th.

• kls
    kls

Glenmore, at least you are working towards a good cause. Hope your mom,mum have a great time together.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I am hoping to take in a movie on Monday with my boyfriend.. we never have days off together, unless there is a holiday on a Monday..

• Netty
    Netty

Why I'll be out sharing the good news of the Kingdom with my Neighbors, of course, GAG!

(Remember when that is how we used to HAVE to spend our holidays?)

Taking the kids to Tombstone Arizona for a big event out there, will watch re-enactments of the shoot out at the OK corral, stuff like that. The kids are excited. Will satisfy my need for nature a little, as the drive will be nice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit